What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

pH dropping in my res everday

hempfield

Organic LED Grower
Veteran
This is an old thread but I am glad that somebody bump it up, because I need to add something: the pH is also influenced by the relative humidity of the air in the grow room.

If the temperatures are high and humidity is low, the plants will be forced to drink more water and this cause a change on the chemical balance of the nutrient solution.

In my observations, the pH was much stable when the RH is low in veg stage. When a humidifier was used to artificially increase the RH above 50%, strange things happened ad the same plants drink less water.

This makes me ask once again why do we need to keep RH high on the veg ? :chin:

Seems strange, but my girls look much healthy and happy on less than 30% RH rather than above 50%.

Latest posts

Latest posts