What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My friend and i, 2200W Coco grow(first grow, flowering).

Bezzzo

Hey guys,

Sorry about the lack of updates, it's just gotten away from me at the moment. We have run into a few problems along the way with some equipment failures and also some heat stress among other things, so we've just been trying to nurse the girls as best we can lately so they can hopefully pull through quite ok.

Will get a proper update over the weekend with some pics attached also

And thanks again for all the positve comments over the course of this thread.. we really appreciate it

Cheers,

bezzzo

Bezzzo

UPDATE!!

UPDATE!!

Update! Day 44 of flowering.

Hey we finally have some updates for you guys..

We ran into a few problems with our equipment, our timer box switched our underneath lights(CFLs) on during dark period for only a couple hours at a time at least 3 times by itself ( which we hav been pretty worried about) PH pen crapped itself and we've also gone through a few oscilating fans as well due to being cheapo's, but at only $13 a fan we don't mind replacing them with the same brand.

The heat stress i mentioned earlier was only very minor if even stressed at all due to the oscilating fans burning out, fans were replaved the very next days and things seemed better.

We have about 2 - 3 weeks left possibly a touch longer untill we start flushing and cutting them down(can't wait), we also bought oursleves a 60X microscope and the trichs are still cyrstal clear.

We're also not sure if there might be a problem with the plants, because the fan leaves at the tops of the plants and below the buds seem very dry and crispy and losing colour and going brown between the veins, we're not sure if this is normal coming close to the end or not. Any advice and ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway here's our latest pics taken 3 days ago,
Enjoy

Attachments

• IMG_0293.jpg
    IMG_0293.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0306.jpg
    IMG_0306.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0304.jpg
    IMG_0304.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0303.jpg
    IMG_0303.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 7

Bezzzo

Attachments

• IMG_0296.jpg
    IMG_0296.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0297.jpg
    IMG_0297.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0298.jpg
    IMG_0298.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0302.jpg
    IMG_0302.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 5

Bezzzo

They might not be as healthy looking as we hoped. But hopefully it's just due to the plants nearing the end of their time.

Attachments

• IMG_0292.jpg
    IMG_0292.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0294.jpg
    IMG_0294.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0295.jpg
    IMG_0295.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 4

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
a monster bud mate!!! just awesome , hill view same hymalaya..really congrats for great great work you do man, if you need one more scissors don't worry ... tell me!!!! ah ah
i can't wait for see harvest time, enjoy !!

Craven_au

Very Nice man well done the wate is all most over :canabis::canabis::canabis:

Leaves going yellow is normal towards the end, dry i'm not to shore what is the Humidity in there things do look very green maybe to much (N).

Latest posts

Latest posts