What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

update on white widow and la woman

MeanBean

Wow those 2 seeds sure turned out different. I am sure you were surprised when you saw them like that. Were they relatively the same when you left?

Should be interesting on how they turn out.

when i left they basically looked like the picture at the beginning of this thread. i was surprised to see how much the side branching grew on the widow. the low stress training is working so perfectly on her. not too much of a surprise on the stretching of the woman though i figured it would happen soon. i took two clones from the widow last night so today is my first day throwing them into flowering. i wonder how much the widow is going to bush out..

R

rocky5

looks like it doubled in height.
i will keep watching your la to see how it does with out being topped
and then put my clone into flower again if it looks like a good
weight your going to get and i will keep you updated on mine aswell
mate.
it wont be that long till i chop mine and i will put the weight up
on here to see what is the best method,top or not.
i can imagine one big long bud on the untoped la woman
good luck till the end of this grow mate.

Nitrain

Here is my LA woman it was lst grown in soil in 3 gal pot...havent harvested yet is being flushed, no strong smell lots of tricomes dense nugs.

R

rocky5

thats a beauty mate looks like lst is the way to go for the light penetration.
did you top or just lst mate?
looks like you will be the first for a smoke report for us all.
:pimp3:

Tony Aroma

Let's Go - Two Smokes!
Veteran
I too have an LA Woman freebie that is in week 9 of flowering right now. It's very branchy and looks to be a decent yielder. If you'd like to see weekly photos and info on how I've been growing it from seed to harvest, check out my grow diary.

Here are four of its seven colas at 54 days:
picture.php

Last edited:
dang both of those phenos look freakin amazing! my side branching is starting to grow a little more without topping. I bet theyd shoot off if i topped it now, but i bet ill get a couple of fat nugs off mine hopefully :D

i checked out your la woman tony aroma. it grew completely differently than mine during your veg. mine stayed straight up with very little side branching. its side branching just started coming in within the past a week or two.

Tony Aroma

Let's Go - Two Smokes!
Veteran
i checked out your la woman tony aroma. it grew completely differently than mine during your veg. mine stayed straight up with very little side branching. its side branching just started coming in within the past a week or two.

Yeah, I see that. I topped mine just once, about the size yours is in the photo above, and the side branches took off. Maybe yours just needs a little more time.

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
my la at day50/front right. others are ssh and cindy99 in back

Attachments

• IMG_0250.jpg
    IMG_0250.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Latest posts