What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Ultimate L.E.D Grow. 126w Penetrator - *New Technique

MeanBean

picture.php

picture.php

tom__420

When will you be transplanting those clones to the DWC system?
Those roots look nice, are you using any nutes in the cloner?

MeanBean

Well I'd Like to think sometime next week. No nutes in the container but I put fresh water in it every few days..

synax

MeanBean, I'm looking forward to seeing what you've got coming when flowering starts. I'll be chopping tonight and getting ready for the 1200 mile move. Then the grow will be boxed up for awhile till we get situated, I'm hoping sometime early summer I'll get to start on my 3rd grow but we'll see how the new town treats us.

KosmoKramer

So we all have to wait until March to see this technique?

I'll have to tag this so I don't forget about it in the meantime!

MeanBean

Yea, I know it's slow! These clones will be done in the next few days, then they gotta veg for 3 weeks er so!, Then the first day of flower I will have to show the technique!! Then we got another 2 months just to see if it worked blaaaaah!

I think seeing it in action will be enough to respike the attention for another 2 months for flower!

Thanks for dropping by, sometimes I feel like I am talkin to myself on this thread lol!

I figured I was documenting these plants so why not just start at the begining! Kinda boring for now...

Hey Meanbean,

Sick roots on the clones man. They look great.

I have not been able to get my DIY ez-cloner to make roots so far. I keep going with rapid-rooters.

I wanna see some LED buds:jump:

MeanBean

Dude I love my areo DIY ez cloner! I am gonna use it just like that for 20 years if I can lol!! I don't ever have to buy any kind of medium, ever now!

Other peeps like it too! some have tried to make it but tweaked the formula, got a bigger pump or pot. But the pressure wasent right.. If your ever gonna build one be sure to get the 132gph pump.

MeanBean

It has been 15 days, there good to go!. I ordered some 2 gallon buckets, they should be here Mon. Plan on transplanting then! I will post some pics of the roots right before I plant them..

Mr.Bigbud

Hello Meanbean, I'll be watching this mate.... hope it goes well! Keep the updates coming, lot's of interest in the LED's at the minute and it would be nice to see some phat buds.

MeanBean

They Are IN The Ground!!

They Are IN The Ground!!

Well, I was waiting for these 2 Gallon buckets in the mail. 1 for each plant. Funny enough they were coming form NY. They said because of a transportation problem they didn't get sent....

These Clones are ready to go! So I got to use the old fish tank for a bit longer. While we’re on the subject these ladies are starting there Veg in my old cab... I plan on having them in their new setup by next Tuesday.. The size of my cab and the new op's Veg area is approximately the same...

There in 6" Net pots, I filled the 1/4 Strength nutrients up to covering about 1/2 inch of the bottom of the net pots..... I will keep it there until I can see some roots hanging then I’ll go to about 1.5 inches below the bottom of the pots...

We’ll be in the new setup in no time and I can go over the deets then. Also the color on this Unit is way different looking to the eye, an my camera. Not sure my white balance can even fix it lol! Guess I will have to use suplemental lighting for the majority of the pic I post up!

Light's about 15" from the clones. There planted really deep. just above the surface!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hey Meanbean,

Yeah...I got a big pump fo my DIY cloner. I got a 250 and a 350. I got to give it another go. I don't want to buy more rapid rooters. I'm thinking that I had too much light the first time I tried to use it.

About the pix. Since your using LEDs I guess you can just turn them off for as few minutes to get a few pix. Just use the camera flash. Not like a HID where you eat some buld life every time you cycle it on/off.

Latest posts

Latest posts