What's new

phillipines weed

B

bagseed77

ok i googled, advance search here nothing, can someone help me or link me somewhere to pics of local weed there, it seems that weed is executable offense there, why im asking is i have some seeds from there and was wondering what to expect, im sure its sat, hopefully pure landrace genes , i plan on useing it for some crosses so i can get some sat genetics into these indicas i have, any info is much appreciated, thanks, :joint:

B

buddymate

Executable offence?I think not!Its mostly grown in the north commercially,get yourself up around Sagada,Baguio etc,though there are large plots found often around the country,7107 islands,down south is pretty dodgy so the police arent as interested in weed,I normally spend a few months a year there,got lots of friends in MRDP and DENR so I get to wander off the beaten track and visit farms etc,I was there last month and some guys were caught growing plants in one of the prisons :yoinks:the big drug they clamp down on is shabu.

B

buddymate

It will be sativa,I didnt see indicas there once,the relative humidity on the island I have a house and land on is high,normally 90%+ so an indica would become a mould magnet :laughing:

B

buddymate

You were at Subic Rand?You know they have even started making sativa hash up in Sagada now?Very cheap,philippines was once listed on the DEA website as the worlds second largest marijuana producing country after Mexico,great weed there,plentiful and cheap,and your right Rand,its sativa like Thai.

B

buddymate

I am there every year for a couple of months,hasnt changed at all :woohoo::laughing: its still exactly as you described it,I remember going as a 19 year old to Angeles and Subic,and Ermita in Manila,all those women,so little time :woohoo::woohoo::laughing:

C

Chamba

I (mis)spent a lot of the 80's in Angeles City and always smoked decent to good quality grass everywhere in the PI....it was usually mild tasting with a happy high, often not munchie inducing. I also lived in Thailand and later grew nothing but Thais in the sub tropics, I think they are very different. Thai grass usually had a very distinctive earthy smell and taste, a more heavier head phuck to the high than Philippine grass and definitely not as happy, but still good and often stronger....both are good and different.

I wonder why there aren't any Philippine strains or land races that are commonly known?

I have many stories and very fond memories from the 1000 (or more) wild nights I spent in the bars around Clark Air Base pre-AIDS and pre-Pinatubo. (and another 1000 or more wild nights in Thailand too).....hilarious, always off my head, crazy, sometimes dangerous nights. ...there were 15,000+ US Air Force guys plus a few Aussies and a thousand or two go-go bars to choose from, so use your imagination.

one of the most funniest times on grass I can remember was in Angeles City with two guys we met up with from Darwin...I laughed so much that next morning my guts were hurting like I did too many sit-ups....(cheers Chuck......btw are you still asking for a 10% discount when you get a manicure? lol)

B

buddymate

Chamba,I was a 19 year old kid,based in Hong Kong,we used to fly over to Pinas every few months for a long weekend,it was better than Pattaya because all the ladies in Ermita and Angeles spoke great english,we had some great times there,Remember "Blow Row" AKA Fields avenue in Angeles :woohoo:I got a taxi once from NAIA,I was about 20 years old at the time,asked the driver to take me to a decent hotel in Ermita,he took me to a whore house,I remember I didnt know it was a brothel,at the desk when I asked for a room for the night they thought I was crazy as they usually rented them by the hour :yoinks:

Hello bagseed77 :wave: are you visiting the philippines anytime soon? better head to Sagada or Baguio if you want some top class PI weed. Shit down here in manila is usually in brick form. Hard to come by buds and hash. But the mountain regions have them by the bucket. :smoke: hope you get some! cheers from the philippines!

Tolpan

A good friend of mine brought me some Phillipine landrace seeds from an island, he was there diving for 3 weeks.

Have to ask him where!

Cheers

Tolpan

THC123

Veteran
Youi should be carefull in the phillipines

You can get death sentence for importing drugs , and if you buy there , and they catch you(dealers and police often cooperate) you end up payuing LARGE amounts or risk being imprisoned for a long time

blackone

Veteran
Yup - be careful in the Philippines. A Danish man was caught with a couple of joints and spent a month or 2 in jail there - larger amounts might give you serious time.

The death sentence has been abolished in the Philippines but only a few years ago cannabis dealing was in fact a capital offense along with murder and rape.
http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v02.n1189.a04.html

Search for "kalinga"

R

randude101

As long as the USA dangles foreign aid with all of it's conditions on poorer countries you have to be careful getting high abroad. As soon as we legalize or decriminalize it things will get better. I am not holding by breath.

K

kill-9

Used to have a couple filipino friends and they said they could only get schwag when they visited family. They once took some Cali weed over there(crazy motherfuckers) and everybody basically got wet over it.

pounds

i got a friend who ships weed from there worldwide for 1500usd a kg! its seeded too. but the smoke is fire head pounding heart racing shit!

Latest posts

Latest posts