What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best maui wowie?

So, im looking for where to find the best representations of maui wowie.

I know of mr.green genes cherry bomb, nirvana that is supposedly maui x skunk and that one online seedbank that has their own house strains with a hawwian x skunk.

Im looking where to find a version ideally in seedform that produces an "elite" version in the line with incredible terpene profile and clear headed smoothly energetic powerfully euphoric high.

The version i tried was a norcal outdoor growers family line that had a loud tropical fruit smell that was sugary sweet and didnt allow me to stop smiling. Top shelf stuff.

Wheres it at?

Medfinder

Chemon 91
So, im looking for where to find the best representations of maui wowie.

I know of mr.green genes cherry bomb, nirvana that is supposedly maui x skunk and that one online seedbank that has their own house strains with a hawwian x skunk.

Im looking where to find a version ideally in seedform that produces an "elite" version in the line with incredible terpene profile and clear headed smoothly energetic powerfully euphoric high.

The version i tried was a norcal outdoor growers family line that had a loud tropical fruit smell that was sugary sweet and didnt allow me to stop smiling. Top shelf stuff.

Wheres it at?

you need to go back to that grower get a clone somehow and duplicate the environment and fertilizer profile.