Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > U.K. > Bgb and zam looking for a couple mums!!

Thread Title Search
Bgb and zam looking for a couple mums!! Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2018, 09:04 PM #81
bigganjabud

The love is real bro

Old 01-13-2018, 02:19 PM #82
Heaths mate

Heaths mate will become famous soon enoughHeaths mate will become famous soon enough
How the babies coming along brother?
Heaths mate is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2018, 08:07 PM #83
bigganjabud

Coming along well tbh I just popped about 30 seeds about 48hrs ago mate

5 pure ak
5 blueberry cheesecake
4 ice
(these lot are from female seeds shouts to Mr b)

Also popped a never to be a public release pack of 14 hell stars from mycotek so stay tuned for that world exclusive on my

Also in that diary is gg4 and butter cookies

MYCOTEK GOT BGB IN AREA 51 thread

Incase that tickled ya fancy you can find it here

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=348084

Old 01-13-2018, 10:48 PM #84
Heaths mate

Heaths mate will become famous soon enoughHeaths mate will become famous soon enough
I look forward to seeing how you get on brother, you have quite the collection.

Iím just thinking of a new strain to invest some time in. It will only be a small set up just 4 plants at a time but I aim to get them big. Iím completely lost as to what to go for. All these new strains sound great but I donít think Iíve tried 80% of them... used to just smoking the cheeses and hazes you get around.

Any recommendations? Preferably a 50/50 hybrid or as close as, simply because of the way I plan to run them... I know nothing about genetics really in all honesty.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2018, 12:07 AM #85
bigganjabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaths mate View Post
I look forward to seeing how you get on brother, you have quite the collection.

Iím just thinking of a new strain to invest some time in. It will only be a small set up just 4 plants at a time but I aim to get them big. Iím completely lost as to what to go for. All these new strains sound great but I donít think Iíve tried 80% of them... used to just smoking the cheeses and hazes you get around.

Any recommendations? Preferably a 50/50 hybrid or as close as, simply because of the way I plan to run them... I know nothing about genetics really in all honesty.
Tbh mate there is a plethora of strains out there and what I might class as fire you might not like or rate highly

Alternatively I might suggest a strain that turns your blood to custard and ruins ya life haha

What sort of set up are ya thinking?

What size space?

I like Scrog method no matter what I'm growing to be honest

Then again I am really only just getting back into growing (but this is my most serious grow season so far!)

Tbh mate you'll probably bump into a clone fairy at some point in the future mate, I can predict the future ya see!!

Old 01-14-2018, 12:57 AM #86
Heaths mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigganjabud View Post
Tbh mate there is a plethora of strains out there and what I might class as fire you might not like or rate highly

Alternatively I might suggest a strain that turns your blood to custard and ruins ya life haha

What sort of set up are ya thinking?

What size space?

I like Scrog method no matter what I'm growing to be honest

Then again I am really only just getting back into growing (but this is my most serious grow season so far!)

Tbh mate you'll probably bump into a clone fairy at some point in the future mate, I can predict the future ya see!!

The room Iím working with Is approx 8í x 8í. I plan on doing 4 trees in a vertical set up with 5 bulbs hung. I donít know if ur familiar with the checkerboard pattern? Itís quite efficient I only have 3 bulbs lit at a time and try get my plants on the larger side. I like Scrogs, have read a lot about them and did contemplate it, but I think it would be much better done with DE bulbs and I canít really afford to Be buying them right this moment. Whilst I work with the usual 600w bulbs I think Iíd see more efficiency running vert for now as I donít want a high plant count.

Lol if you know of any that will turn my blood to custard, show me the way! And I hope your clairvoyance is real, could very much do with a clone fairy brother.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:05 AM #87
bigganjabud

Quote:
The room Iím working with Is approx 8í x 8í. I plan on doing 4 trees in a vertical set up with 5 bulbs hung. I donít know if ur familiar with the checkerboard pattern? Itís quite efficient I only have 3 bulbs lit at a time and try get my plants on the larger side. I like Scrogs, have read a lot about them and did contemplate it, but I think it would be much better done with DE bulbs and I canít really afford to Be buying them right this moment. Whilst I work with the usual 600w bulbs I think Iíd see more efficiency running vert for now as I donít want a high plant count.

Lol if you know of any that will turn my blood to custard, show me the way! And I hope your clairvoyance is real, could very much do with a clone fairy brother.

Hahaha you should be fine mate

Chemdawg
Purple kush
Strawberry banana
OG Ghost train haze

Take em when ya got about 50/50 Amber and white trichs and you'll be forgetting to stand up for a while lol

Old 01-14-2018, 01:11 AM #88
Heaths mate

What a gentleman

Any suggestions on the best breeders to get the seeds from bro?

I been eyeing up Chemdawg for a while but thereís too many different breeders and variants itís just all baffling. You donít know whooooooo to trust.

Old 01-14-2018, 01:12 AM #89
bigganjabud

Quote:
What a gentleman

Any suggestions on the best breeders to get the seeds from bro?

I been eyeing up Chemdawg for a while but thereís too many different breeders and variants itís just all baffling. You donít know whooooooo to trust.
Fems or regs?

OG ghost train is only available in seed from rare dankness

Old 01-14-2018, 01:17 AM #90
Heaths mate

Preferably fems to be honest, would rather keep the plant count down and I don’t need the males.

You ever tried the ghost train haze?