What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bgb and zam looking for a couple mums!!

B

bigganjabud

My brother! The connoisseur genetics has been looking quite appealing. I’ll check them out some more. Been looking at them, karma genetics and ace at the min as I hear good things about all

Plus rep for that comment you've mentioned the three best breeders (I'd like to add BODHI to that list aswell) having just got into regs its opened up my world

Ojd/connisur genetics hasn't had a bad review I've read yet mate

I've also got a few of he's strains on myself mate

I’ll have a look into Bodhi as well, nice one

I always used more recognised seed banks before like Barneys farm etc but I found them all to be inconsistent and I feel they spend more time on marketing then they actually do on breeding good genes. Not saying I can do any better but when I’m paying for something I want it to do what it says on the tin, or as close as at least.

The connoisseur cookies I think is going to win the race at the min, but if I’m prepared to go with reg seeds to start I might just go with the headbanger from karma! Decisions, decisions!

B

bigganjabud

I’ll have a look into Bodhi as well, nice one

I always used more recognised seed banks before like Barneys farm etc but I found them all to be inconsistent and I feel they spend more time on marketing then they actually do on breeding good genes. Not saying I can do any better but when I’m paying for something I want it to do what it says on the tin, or as close as at least.

The connoisseur cookies I think is going to win the race at the min, but if I’m prepared to go with reg seeds to start I might just go with the headbanger from karma! Decisions, decisions!

I can't vote on anymore threads today. But I've got some headbanger in the fridge and I've got a couple of the connisur cookies crosses in veg and whatnot now mate lol

Great minds eh?

Great minds indeed!

Headbanger in the fridge? Trying to keep the moisture in or am I missing something? Lol

How does the cookies look in terms of structure and uniformity? Does they look like they would make good trees?

I’ve never even smoked any gsc before but I’ve heard great things!

B

bigganjabud

Great minds indeed!

Headbanger in the fridge? Trying to keep the moisture in or am I missing something? Lol

How does the cookies look in terms of structure and uniformity? Does they look like they would make good trees?

I’ve never even smoked any gsc before but I’ve heard great things!

OK well hopefully this will give you an idea of how the cookies turned into my favourite strain for a few months

Basically I'm quite known for my tolerance amongst my friends, people find it hard to smoke my joints cos I ram em out

So I went to visit my best mate on the planet and my god children, then he asked if I had anything to smoke and my phone rang

I gave him a bud and said,

"mate this isn't like anything I've smoked before"

"this is some next level bud"

"I'd put that bud into two joints, be careful!"

I then went on my way to see a man about a dog

Around 3hrs later another dear friend of mine phones me to ask

"what have you done to (insert a name here)"

I said man it was a couple joints nothing massive"

He then replied

"your best mate has been asleep for two hours and nows he's awake and hungry!!"

Moral of the story?

Cookies is banging

Also I'm not sure if you've heard of it, however the "forum" cut of cookies originated on this very forum

The HEADBANGER in the fridge lol
As you can by now probably gather I have a seed collection that is basically EPIC - we're talking like the doomsday collection of strains to save the cannabis plant should it all become extinct lol

So I've been running fems for years and the headbanger is a regular seed so it's sat in my beanbag for a few months waiting for me to start playing with regs

It's been there surround by some dry rice to soak any moisture that does develop in the bag

Oh I suppose that's a cue to list some of my beams really

So here's my list

DANK GENETICS

Sour iced cake 3

Dank cherry heads 4

SWEET SEEDS

Blow mind auto 4

Sweet Trainwreck auto 4

Killer kush auto 4

Jack 47 fem 7

Green poison fem 7

Sweet afghan delicious cbd fem 7

Indigo berry kush fem 4

Crystal candy fem 4

BOMB SEEDS

Bubble bomb fem 5

Gorilla bomb fem 3

Berry bomb fem 5

Cherry bomb fem 3

FEMALE SEEDS

Blueberry cheesecake fem 10

Cinderella99 fem 2

Pure AK fem 10

Ice fem 4

SEEDSMAN

Blueberry fem 3

White widdow fem 3

California orange fem 3

710 GENETICS

Fruity widdow fem 15

High priority fem 15

PHOENIX SEEDS

og kush fem 5

Good shit fem 5

White widdow fem 5

Blueberry fem 5

Northan lights fem 5

HEAVYWEIGHT SEEDS

ko kush 5

MYCOTEK SEEDS

Original Glue 4 back cross
Regs 7

Thankyou Jerry reg (super snow dog x Gorilla Dawg) 12

Hell breath (ogkb 2.0 x 3 chems) regs not for sale as never gonna be a public release

Butter cookies (Northan cali cookies x dosidos) 6 regs left

MOXIE SEEDS

snake venom fem

GNF SEEDS

Mystic funk afghani regs 12

White dog x long valley kush reg 12

Strawberry banana cream reg 6

Dominator x biker kush
Reg 10

Wish mountain reg 10

Boobie berry x the profit
Reg 16

Sour bubba kush reg 12

G-fruit 6

Nevils haze fem 1

BAKED BEANS

Ojsdkb x black lime

KARMA GENETICS

headbanger reg 8

And a couple others unlabeled and about another 10-15 packs I've forgotten to list

Also I've been testing seeds for a few companies since a few years back mate so my collection is constantly changing and all that good stuff

(personal best bgb tip I can give you is diary everything and earn rep on ere there is threads that pop up from time to time to ask for test grows but they normally go to active members with a bit of a rep)

Jta looking back now tho when I first started on here it seems I couldn't grow mould on a wet settee so ask questions, try new things, research research research and then ask some more

:comfort::huggg::woohoo:

Also the uk grow shows for seeds or hydroponics are a brilliant way to meet members as a few of us uk heads use em as an excuse for an ic smoke out

Bgb... pardon my French but you are the fucking man my brother. If I survive the apocalypse I know who to come see for my meds!

I appreciate your advise! I’ve been stalking forums for years now but never really get too involved as on a lot of forums there seems to be a lot of bickering and quite a few souls who like to give bad advise. I signed upto Icmag after years of reading forums as this seems like the most reliable source of information with the least amount of fuckery.

Thanks for the story about the cookies, think you made my mind up about which beans to choose as well. Would you say the connoisseur cookies is the best way to go? Or should I be trying to hunt down this forum cut?

I wouldn’t ever expect anyone to ask me to test their seeds but I most certainly intend on staying active and if you ever hear of any grow shows or anything or the sort I’d very much appreciate you giving me a heads up!

Once I get started I’ll be taking pics and posting. Sorry if I get annoying but I am a man full of questions and I’ll most certainly be asking some aslong as I’m welcome to.

I’m just in the process of building my new room. I got spidermite on my last run so ripped everything apart and decided to build a new room and start again. I’ll hopefully be popping some beans in the next couple weeks once the room is done and I’ve decided what I’m doing with my life.

Your seed stash is out of this fucking world brother. Would you class all of the mentioned breeders as reliable sources for seeds?

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As you can by now probably gather I have a seed collection that is basically EPIC - we're talking like the doomsday collection of strains to save the cannabis plant should it all become extinct lol

Also the uk grow shows for seeds or hydroponics are a billiant way to meet members as a few of us uk heads use em as an excuse for an ic smoke out

Hahaha love reading your stuff and subbed

So I got some of this zkittlez last night off a friend. In the bag I got I found 5 seeds. Am I wasting my time planting them and seeing what happens?

B

bigganjabud

So I got some of this zkittlez last night off a friend. In the bag I got I found 5 seeds. Am I wasting my time planting them and seeing what happens?

Nah mate even a one off bag seed can be hermies for life bro stick to stableised strains for reputable breeders not street weed bag seed bro

Get that post count up and drop me a pm

I did think so much to be fair but thought it’s worth an ask

I’m trying to get it up bro. Seen as I manage to get there I’ll be sure to drop u a message

B

bigganjabud

I did think so much to be fair but thought it’s worth an ask

I’m trying to get it up bro. Seen as I manage to get there I’ll be sure to drop u a message

9 more posts and you can do it

(someone might take this as an opportunity to go to the new member section and welcome some people to the site!! But I can't say how to do that lol)

You'll be fine mate :huggg:

B

bigganjabud

Updated strains in the camp

Had a mysterious benifactor that swooped in and dropped me some

Granola funk
Gorilla glue 4
And
Sog1 (can't remember what the full name of that is so if ya know can ya add it please)

If not il update as soon as I know

Blazeee

Veteran
Updated strains in the camp

Had a mysterious benifactor that swooped in and dropped me some

Granola funk
Original Glue 4
And
Sog1 (can't remember what the full name of that is so if ya know can ya add it please)

If not il update as soon as I know

SOG1 = Super Orange Glue (orange pheno)