Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > U.K. > Bgb and zam looking for a couple mums!!

Thread Title Search
Bgb and zam looking for a couple mums!! Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2018, 12:14 PM #161
bigganjabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganjygav View Post
Nightmare dude plus it seemed every 5 mins there was a police car come by lol
But what a story tho!!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-13-2018, 12:36 PM #162
Gantz
Smoke weed and prosper

Gantz is a name known to allGantz is a name known to allGantz is a name known to allGantz is a name known to allGantz is a name known to allGantz is a name known to allGantz is a name known to allGantz is a name known to allGantz is a name known to allGantz is a name known to allGantz is a name known to all
Your delicate clones slowly dying while you can't do anything about it because the cops show up every 5 minutes for about 5 hours?

Sounds like a horror story to me. I'd age 10 years in those 5 hours.

And in the end, all that was for nothing...FFFF

This has to be the saddest thing i have ever read.
Gantz is offline Quote

Old 04-13-2018, 01:18 PM #163
ganjygav

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
Your delicate clones slowly dying while you can't do anything about it because the cops show up every 5 minutes for about 5 hours?

Sounds like a horror story to me. I'd age 10 years in those 5 hours.

And in the end, all that was for nothing...FFFF

This has to be the saddest thing i have ever read.
It was a horrible feeling. I was so grateful for the gift of these babies. There was literally nothing I could do apart from maybe plant them in the bushes at side of the road but even then I had no water lol.

There was police it seemed everywhere the moment I had been handed these lol it was a mcdonalds car park and the cops seemed all to come for lunch at the same time. One police woman seemed interested in me as I walked back to the car with a brown padded envelope.

I was worried while we were sat at side of the road that one of them would try to be helpful and stop.
Yes to come out of it with nothing was a sad situation especially as I put time into growing it. I had a couple of northern lights plants in my tent as well but I had a massive fungus gnat problem. When I watered there was more gnats than soil it seemed. When the ggs4 hermed I had a mini break down and ripped all the plants up and threw away that tent.
That's when I stopped using cheap soil as well.

Old 04-13-2018, 10:02 PM #164
bigganjabud

Ffs loads on route should be ere in the morning and rumor has it il have a calishnapple cut soonish aswell!!

Well and truely feel like the ganja gods love me and I love them too!!

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-13-2018, 10:43 PM #165
The Kraken

The Kraken is a jewel in the roughThe Kraken is a jewel in the roughThe Kraken is a jewel in the roughThe Kraken is a jewel in the roughThe Kraken is a jewel in the roughThe Kraken is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigganjabud View Post
Ffs loads on route should be ere in the morning and rumor has it il have a calishnapple cut soonish aswell!!

You lucky lucky bastard lol
The Kraken is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2018, 10:06 AM #166
ganjygav

Quote:

Niice. I need to find this ganja god soon. I've booked our spare room for 4 months lol
Yeah that's right I have to book it lol lots of family and friends use that room normally when they stop with us.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2018, 01:56 PM #167
ganjygav

Well for a little town it can produce quick. I've caught a sniff of a clone I did last year tang they call it. Smells like citrus chocolate and puts me to sleep taken at week 10.
I think it's actually tangilope from the description I've read.
I was meant to get this again last year but it disappeared I thought because it didn't yield great and I was gutted. I rave about this plant when talking about top smokes.

Old 04-14-2018, 05:03 PM #168
bigganjabud

Heaths chesil
Cookies kush
Gdp
Gelato 41
Choc mint og
Monkey blood
L a plantina
Rainbow Cookies
UK blues
Cheeseberry
Banoffee pie

All just landed shout out to the ganja god that these particular strains were gifted from cheers my friend you sir are an absolute legend and Deffo on my Christmas bud list!!

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2018, 05:13 PM #169
ganjygav

Quote:
Heaths chesil
Cookies kush
Gdp
Gelato 41
Choc mint og
Monkey blood
L a plantina
Rainbow Cookies
UK blues
Cheeseberry
Banoffee pie

All just landed shout out to the ganja god that these particular strains were gifted from cheers my friend you sir are an absolute legend and Deffo on my Christmas bud list!!
That's a harem fella of sexy bitches lol

Old 04-14-2018, 06:02 PM #170
yts farmer

yts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of lightyts farmer is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Heaths chesil
Cookies kush
Gdp
Gelato 41
Choc mint og
Monkey blood
L a plantina
Rainbow Cookies
UK blues
Cheeseberry
Banoffee pie

Didn't the sour iced cake make the cut bro?

Peace.
yts farmer is offline Quote