Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > Seedsman Grow Contest: Seedsman Blueberry Fem by PersonalProvide

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
Seedsman Grow Contest: Seedsman Blueberry Fem by PersonalProvide Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-30-2017, 11:27 PM #81
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by PersonalProvide View Post
So I have another grow under my belt. As usual, new things were experienced and learned that I can take forward in my future grows. The strain itself was fast, and hearty. Number 2 finished in 55 days and number 1 in 63 days of flower. I did a dry trim on them and have to say I'm pleased with the overall scents which I get into later. Characteristics the two phenos share are long, dense buds covered in resin

BB1
View Image
View Image
These buds have a different smell to them. Blueberry but with an earthy, almost dirt undertone. Pleasant. All the stems and branches were pretty hollow. This plant produced 1.2 oz of sticky, dense, cured bud.

BB2
View Image
View Image
Strong smell. The whole room stinks so good after opening jar. Pungent. I never got an accurate weight on this one but it was most likely a little under an ounce of dense, sticky bud.

Smooth smoke with a fruity/floral flavor. After a few minutes I can feel it affect my head. Nice clear high. Definitely needed to put food under lock and key with this.
As for my experience growing these two Blueberries by Seedsman... Easy to maintain. Hearty as they weren't too affected by a minor gnat issue. Didn't feed them a whole lot. Loaded with trichomes and emits a nice scent while growing. I have one more seed and when I grow it I will do so differently, to compare. For instance I will not top it, will use 400w HPS, and feed a little more aggressively.

This will conclude this report, unless I forgot something. Thank you all for keeping up and a huge thank you to Seedsman for the free seeds and for the contest.

P.P.
Great END Perso... happy to whatching your happiness.. buds looking big frosty... great work... thanks to you & keep enjoy!!
J TricH is offline Quote