What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2015 Outdoor Grow Contest

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Greetings Growers!

It is time to start one of our favorite annual contests up again!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

This year we want to showcase the best of the outdoor growers with a contest that offers prizes and some fame in the Cannagraphic circles.

Winners will be featured in the next issue of the International Cannagraphic magazine, and on the website.
[/FONT]So let's get the biggest and best outdoor grows entered into this contest - there will be three prizes :) (Read below for the details.)

The ICMag Outdoor
Summer Plant Contest 2015
~sponsored by Chimera~

Rules:

Any ICMag member that grows outdoors this summer is eligible!

To participate in the contest, you must have a thread for your Outdoor Summer Grow in the Outdoor Grow Forums (https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=11) and document your grow as best you can with photgraphs, and as much descriptive text as possible. Be sure to sign in to this thread and let us know you are participating! That way we will know to enter your name into the voting.

And there will be prizes!

Gold Star Grower
- for the best overall garden

Blue Ribbon Botanist
- for the most outstanding product

Crystal Lens Photographer
- for the most wonderful photographs

• Winners will receive a prize specially selected for you by Chimera ~ and a badge of honor for use in their signature or elsewhere.
  • Nominations for the winners will be accepted anytime until October 30, 2015.
  • Voting will be held from November 1st thru the 15th, and results will be posted November 16th. Prizes will be awarded at that time.
  • Winners will be judged by public voting for the best overall garden, the best final product, and the best photographs.
  • No one can win in more than one category.
  • Any site member can nominate their favorite.
  • Nominees must remain a member of this site in good standing to participate in this contest.
  • Winners grant permission for reuse of their images and text in Cannagraphic publications and other marketing materials.

Happy Growing!

And also... please welcome our new Contest Moderator [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Avinash.miles who will be watching over this, and the other contests, we appreciate his support of ICMag!
He is certainly a caregiver extraordinaire :)

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A big thanks to Chimera for sponsoring this contest!
Winners will receive a pack of Chimera's gear, which will be shipped to the winner by our wonderful friends at SeedBay!
picture.php

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]​

Last edited:
B

blue_tick

subbed.... don't know if I can compete with the legal fields but here to give it a run

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
aww miles suchagoodmod! :cathug:

im here for the pics!

wish I had some outdoors to contribute, maybe next year!

B

blue_tick

I will throw a pic or two up in here purple haze x Malawi first and Malawi second

attachment.php
attachment.php

HatchBrew

Veteran
I'm in! About to grab photos to update my threads.

Thanks Payaso & iC crew for putting this together for us!

Charles-scott

Veteran
Here are a few pics to get the ball rolling , my bad will have to start a thread in the outdoor section I have 43 strains growing outdoors this season from currently the largest are a 13' Love Potion #1 and 10' Pink Kush master clone and many others from Auto's to full blown sativa .
The first pic is Red congolese the 2nd is Blue dream .
Charles

Attachments

• Congo-veg.jpg
    Congo-veg.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 106
  • BD-Veg.jpg
    BD-Veg.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 105

HatchBrew

Veteran
Cherry Pie (clone) x gogi OG (bodhi) crossed by Soopy
ZsddgnM.jpg

Purp (clone) x Super Skunk (sensi) crossed by TheRealHash
rYsoMui.jpg

Agent o x Hashberry (=Agent Berry) by Hillbilly1
b6cL5nR.jpg

Got lots of variety going and more stuff is yet to go out. Organic grow by a guy having fun with plants.

HatchBrew

Veteran
I nominate Mendo420 for Gold Star & Blue ribbon!!! Great genetics by an awesome dude, doing awesome work.

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
I'm in :) My big'un this year... Trainwreck x PurpleUrkle. 7/15 Arch=9x12'

picture.php

& a bunch of Fire Aliens that keep following me...

picture.php

A bunch of CBD & another row of big new growouts from seed.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Chimera! Great reason to cruise through the gardens. Clean up those weeds, boys!

Have a good garden going this year. I'm in. :)

Deep Chunk hybrids

picture.php

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
A question has arisen regarding the issue of Hoophouses.

Are you growing outdoors when in a hoophouse? And can they enter this contest?

Thiughts anyone?

HatchBrew

Veteran
They pulling tarp or something northern brothers or sisters that need the protection from all the humidity? If it's without lights and fans I'd say outdoor-yes. with electronic controls probably not.

I say more the merrier, along as they're having fun and treating the plants & soil with care.

B

blue_tick

hatchbrew I live in the south east us and I deal with the humitidy with out the extra stuff. why should this be any different. I have to buy the strains that can deal with the tropical/semi tropical conditions. just saying I can't see any differents. well the only diff. is they are in a legal grow but still no real reason from my stand point. if it has something to do with controlling the atmosphere it is not an out door grow as I see it

best wishes

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts