What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WINNERS! Halloween Photo Contest 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
This year saw many entries....and as always, a difficult choice in selecting winners. Everyone who took the time to enter is a already a winner in my eyes. ;) This was a photo contest, and an attempt to get you all involved in a bit of fun...thank you to all who shared your photos with us all! :thank you:

Prizes......if your name and photo appears below, kindly contact staff at SeedBay by email: support@seedbay.com and provide your shipping info directly to staff and they will get your prize out to you....I leave it up to SB staff to select your prize from among my existing Dutchgrown Seeds inventory at Seedbay. :canabis: :biggrin:

1st Place = 3 packs Dutchgrown Seeds
2nd Place = 2 packs Dutchgrown Seeds
3rd Place = 1 pack Dutchgrown Seeds

1st Place: Doobieduck

picture.php

1st Place TIE: RoachClip

picture.php

2nd Place: Bulldog11

picture.php

2nd Place TIE: Wasntme

picture.php

2nd Place TIE: Weird Jimmy

picture.php

3rd Place: toasted1

picture.php

3rd Place TIE: StainHunter

picture.php

3rd Place TIE: BiG H3rB Tr3E

picture.php

3rd Place TIE: Photorikki

picture.php

Thanks again to all who entered! :thank you:

If you missed entering this contest....here's a hint, there will be a Holiday Pet contest again this year, in December....watch for it! :biggrin:

:ying:
DG

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy shit, headless-horseman-Carl won second place!, lol, that is so great. I can't wait to tell my wife that Carl won a contest. She'll think that's the best, lol....

Congratulations Doobie, that was a really great picture. Awesome garden man.... and I too am a fan of the pumpkin beard...

And DG, thanks for having such a great contest. Everyone's pictures were really fun to look at. Congrats to all the winners.....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DG IS THE BEST. you wont find a more charitable breeder defently a beautiful person.

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
Congratulations to all who won and no one walked away a loser
all pictures were great and the artist with the carved pumpkins
are very good and the animals look so cute.

What can I say about Doobieduck his talents are something of pure belleza!!

cocoa

Congratulations to everyone! Every photo is really special in their own way... Showing how much fun and excitement can be had just with a little imagination.

All really fun pictures and fun times!

And Great contest DG what a way to get the holiday spirit going.

Happy Holidays everyone!

See you at the next years contest... I had been saving that photo for this Halloween contest since last harvest... I don't know if I will ever have the grower or photo skills as someone like DoobieDuck(cause your awesome) But with some more imagination I will come with something good next year!

Happy Holidaze!

Cocoa

toasted1

congrats every1

dd- there is somthin seriously epic about that pic :good:

thanx for the contest DG

stay safe
:smokey:

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
picture.php

Awesome one !!!
Congrats to the winners.

Don`t you think there shout be some rule how many times a person can enter a contest/POTM..
No offence Doobie, we all know how good your skills are. I love your pics.
Its just that every time DD gets nominated and he probably wins :p
I think he has gotten enough recognition for his skills.
Give a chance to more people :thank you:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Big thank you DG...

Big thank you DG...

Many thanks DG for the contest, a big thank you to everyone for your wonderful comments. Great images by everyone here. Here is a shot of the pumpkin, that was over 200 pounds, after I loaded it in my Chevy. I am disabled-so I used a loading ramp, a piece of plywood, my 4 wheeler, and a winch to slide'er in! DD

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Love DD's work, but the BULLDOGS! They were soooooo adorable. Lol, I always go for the cute animals:) Congratulations to everyone, super funny/cute pics.

That WAS a massive punkin' DD!!!

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
jump.gif
Big thanks for letting Minti make it to the 3rd place!
jump.gif

icon14.gif
Doobieduck your 1st place winning picture - VERY WELL DESERVED!
icon14.gif

And I have to say that 200lb Pumpkin is more like Pumpkinzilla! :good:

Not sure if that's a type that grows that big and/or if it was your special care or all together but that thing is out of this world!
Doobieduck: "I need a truck to transport my Pumpkin" ROFL

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
3rd place!! That's awsome!! I've never won anything on ic before. I didn't think I had a chance, there was some seriously great entries! Congrats to everyone and a big thanks to DG!!! :tiphat:

WasntMe

Haha Awesome! I just noticed this thread. I still keep looking up to see if my pic is really up there... I'm totally surprised too that I even placed. There were some really fun and deserving pics entered ... a lot of creativity was expressed in many different ways.
Thank you DG for even considering mine .. tied for 2nd is a shocker for me
:big smile: -

Time for a happy dance!

happydance.gif

DG, I've never had the opportunity to try any of your gear, I'm totally looking forward to this now.... it has made my Halloween last soo much long than it usually does... THANK YOU!

Congratulations to all the other winners ... hop you all enjoy your prizes. Thanks again for everyone that shared a pic and gave us all a glimpse into your Halloween ... it made mine so much more fun to see yours too.

:thank you:
-WasntMe

WasntMe

PS.. I think "Pumpkin Beard" deserves an honorable mention too...
... maybe too late to enter but a hysterical picture.

Congrats on the win RoachClip and DoobieDuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts