What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Go Canada!

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like Canada is going to be the first G7 country to legalise cannabis and I think everyone in the UK should give them a standing ovation.
(Standing and clapping!)
:party:

Peace and happy growing people,
Iffy :tiphat:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
with refugees.
One of the reasons "rich" countries help poorer countries is to make life easier for them, raise standard of living, and remove despots. If any two of these fail, people try to escape a shitty and often dangerous existence.

Mass immigration is a sign we're failing.

willyweed

what a forward thinking country !
Guess this means we in the uk only have about another 5/10 years left to wait , before we all follow suit ?
Years ago , The best people of Europe and a few other country's set up life in Canada
and they have led the way ever since
Three cheers for Canada .
The place we would all like to be in October ?

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
You're more than welcome to visit. I hear there's going to be a party on Parliament hill. lol

This was Parliament Hill on 4/20 this year. lol

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Wow! That's allot of smoke.

Reminds me of the High Noon Club in college 40+ years ago.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Cops close a dispensary, and it reopens the next day. And these are street level stores next to bars and regular retail shops.

But once October comes around, the owners will be hammered with a very real threat of 14 years in jail. The government doesn't want *any competition.

madalasatori

Veteran
@tycho-

Surely the black market will just continue as it was before then? If small growers can provide better quality and not have to pay tax it must still be worth their while?