What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strain!? early Pink pistils!

T

t.roj

She smells like peach yogurt, very sativa and energetic body high. Looked like an Acapulco Gold, that was my guess. Because of the branch and whole plant geometry.

One picture available for now, more to come from veg and flower.
If anyone recognizes which family she belongs to, i´d be grateful to hear, and maybe confirm what i have been growing!

Thank you very much!

Attachments

• Acapulco.jpg
    Acapulco.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 29
T

t.roj

Admin could you delete this post please!?
I cannot upload a picture in high definition. How do i do it!?
Thanks

burningfire

Veteran
that looks like a really nice plant.. I've seen pink pistils in a number of immensely different plants

Questions like this can never really be answered.. it's like asking a redheaded girl if she's related to pippi longstockings or elton john.

Without any information from where you got the seeds I'm afraid you won't get an answer you will be happy with.

C

Columbo

There's a few places doing DNA testing now if you're super keen to find out something about your plants heritage. It won't tell you the exact strain just if it's mostly skunk, landrace, hemp or og. Also how inbred (homozygous) it may be and if it has any relatives already in the database. So if it's Acapulco you might see some Mexican plants related. Eg Oaxacan, jarilla, michoacan, other acapulco's etc See example below:

https://testing.phylosbioscience.com/node/results/poz4z448

Latest posts

Latest posts