What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Prices

Lung.Butter

You have to remember though it goes through multiple hands before it gets to people who will pay stupid money, and everyone needs to get their cut.

mack 10

Veteran
I only buy weed when I run out. Which is only for a couple of months each year.
160 is what Blues used to go for , don't see that dude anymore.

If you want to make bank
Grow cheese.
The yoots still mad for it.

"HEMPEROR"

yeh cheese does sell specially the real deal, just no ones sharing there cheese cuts;). either way i could grow big bud and still have peeps biddin on it lol

Harry Lime

Veteran
never have i ever sold for more than £170. woteva strain it is. can pic up singles of blues,blue cheese and even glue and stardawg for £160 in the city of steel. mine goes out town. no import round our way never seen it. too many growers round here for the need:)

Exactly the same here;- £160, £170 max. Loads of growers = prices down.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
recently I heard Amnesia was going for as much as 300 p/o in Mancs/Liverpool... anyone from that area care to comment/update me?

cheers
j

GoldenSyrup

£160 singles £150 bulk in my area.

There was saturation a few weeks ago just after Ramadan and I heard lads quoting prices as low as £120 bulk and that was for Blues and Jack! It's climbed back up to £140 bulk and leveled out now. Weight dealers are taking advantage to earn a few more drinks and singulars have stopped solid at £160.

Not that I take part in that side of things, just what I've heard :)

mack 10

Veteran
This is good, the more growers the better.
That will push the price down and quality up.

Blazeee

Veteran
wow how many zips you pulling from the 2x2, tents.? i think i need lessons from you mate lol.

:laughing: the 2x2 is just for my percy mate, maybe pop a few beans in there, test clones that get passed to me etc.

Ive got a 2m x 2m/6.6ft x 6.6 ft tent at another yard with 4 600's that im pulling around 45-50 from, obviously its not the best results im not hitting gpw and that but its better than nothing i guess.

B

bigganjabud

I move we hearby declare the use of the term "drug dealer" null and void

I much prefer the term "florist"

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I prefer herbal remedist... I think I may have just made that up...

Last edited: