What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon Mochi by Karma G

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
They got moved into a 3x3 with a Mars 2000 for a few days, the 4x4 will be freed up soon.

picture.php

I need to get better pictures...maybe tomorrow

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words y’all!

So they are starting to get used to the new nutrients...nice and perky when I got home from work this evening. I plan to start taking away some fan leaves in the morning.

Nutrients I am running are FOOP Organic Bioscience. 2 part veg, 2 part bloom, +sweetener additive.

picture.php

picture.php

they are not in the same order as last pic

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Nice burly stems on those already, looking great 190! Are you keeping any males?

Thanks OAM! Karma specifically had asked “no pollen chucking” with the testers......it’s even on the pack. It’s only on his testers he frowns upon using his genetics.....not on released strains. Only makes sense......he wants to be sure the strain is stable enough before one uses them to make seeds with.

Latest posts

Latest posts