What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor DWC Grow - Peak Seeds C99

Crazy Chester

I just had to put my C99 into the stable with Capstone and MAC 1 after seeing how well Capstone has done in that spot. Here she is after just being "planted" in the DWC (lower right):

Closeup:

Crazy Chester

Update DWC C99 Grow

Update DWC C99 Grow

The C99 is coming along in her little outdoor DWC after I took some clones from her:

Last edited:

Crazy Chester

Five Days Later...

Five Days Later...

She's really taking off now:

And she's stacking the pistils:

Last edited:

Crazy Chester

Harvest Day!

Harvest Day!

I saw a few trichs turning amber, so now I'm harvesting her at exactly 56 days after I put her outside to flower. Here's what she looked like before the chop:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Crazy Chester

Round 2

Round 2

Upon harvesting my former mother plant above, I put the current mother plant (after taking clones from it) into the tote she came out of. If dry enough at the start of our rainy season, this new one should finish November 13. Then, the next one will go out at near the end of the rainy season sometime in February.

picture.php

Crazy Chester

Very nice man! I have some Peak's c99 seeds in the freezer right now. Sure are small little ones, right?

I had about 8 females and this is the one that survived. All of them were on the low-mid yield side. Seemed about the same as my old original clone. Looks similar too.

picture.php

She puts most of her weight on the last 2-3 weeks.

I'm still running her - I like it!

Crazy Chester

I'd be interested in how they smoke for you, very nice!

What's up JustSumTomatoes!

Here's how she smokes:

She's a creeper, but within 10 minutes she brightens up one's head which morphs into a pleasant dreamy state and toggles back and forth between the two over the next three hours. After that, she wears off with little indica "come down".

She's slightly less strong than the pineapple keeper from the same seed pack that I lost the mother of, and that plant was slightly less strong than the circa 2000 original grapefruit pheno cut I had lost in 2008.

So, I use my current Peak Seeds cut as a nice wake and bake and all purpose daytime smoke.

Crazy Chester

Sounds lovely, is it comparable to the old brothers grimm stock? The seeds I have are so tiny compared to my indicas! Looks like a true sativa.

It's just not as "white knuckle" a ride as the old stock was. My seeds from Peak were on the small side, but fully mature - just more greyish in color than tiger striped - typical of seeds made indoors.

Last edited: