What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BP gone Hydro

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Get the ones with the filter attached submersible half the battle two birds and all that :biggrin:

BigPhil

Veteran
Eenie Meenie Miney Mo, What pack of Bodhi shall I grow.... ??

picture.php

Was thinking of popping Strawberry Unicorn Or Dragons blood hashplant.. I Really need to find the flower time on Strawberry Unicorn, It's been near impossible!

ForTheLove

Veteran
Ay mate, ocd clean set up you gots there! Very nice!

Been a big fan of bodhi's wk for alil while.
You got some nice beans there too!
Sun-Ra's for me though.
You decided on what you popping yet?

BigPhil

Veteran
Ay mate, ocd clean set up you gots there! Very nice!

Been a big fan of bodhi's wk for alil while.
You got some nice beans there too!
Sun-Ra's for me though.
You decided on what you popping yet?

Not yet man, The Sun Ra I was wanting to save till I can grow out some males ;) I'm just making some lunch then was going to find the flower time on strawberry Milk and purple unicorn to figure out a rough flower time on the Strawberry Unicorn.

Welcome Bro glad you like my set up :tiphat:

scrogrow

Sorry in late mate missed the thread some how!

#ALIENGANG

lovely to see the bigger pot system in action as you know I'm loving the 15ltr pot version and seing growth daily

Subbed

BigPhil

Veteran
Sorry in late mate missed the thread some how!

#ALIENGANG

lovely to see the bigger pot system in action as you know I'm loving the 15ltr pot version and seing growth daily

Subbed

Better late than never dude :D

Yeah mate your plants look like they are loving it in the rain system!

#ALIENGANG :abduct: hahaha

RudeDog

Veteran
Lovely selection of beans BP. Was looking at Bodhi's seeds the other night, tough choices and need something special in my life.

BigPhil

Veteran
Hahahaha thought you'd like that one I'm thinking of starting it on insta if it ain't already

Haha why not I need to get myself on insta and stop acting like an old man

Lovely selection of beans BP. Was looking at Bodhi's seeds the other night, tough choices and need something special in my life.

Get on them man I will PM you a site I use. Every packet you buy, You can chose a free packet in checkout of more Bodhi beans

BigPhil

Veteran
It's a good way to stay upto date with the newer breeders that don't know about ic

Yeah man is it safe to be posting stuff though, Main worry...

I think the Strawberry Unicorn is gonna be 9-10 week'r, Pretty avg flowering time. So going to soak 8 or 9 of them over night, See what they are like on my next run :plant grow:

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Haha why not I need to get myself on insta and stop acting like an old man

Get on them man I will PM you a site I use. Every packet you buy, You can chose a free packet in checkout of more Bodhi beans

Can you do the same for me too please mate :)

RudeDog

Veteran

Cheers pal.....Choices, choices. Some of those Hashplant crosses sound interesting. Am also considering Mr Nice's Ortega.

BigPhil

Veteran
Cheers pal.....Choices, choices. Some of those Hashplant crosses sound interesting. Am also considering Mr Nice's Ortega.

Yeah I know they got so many 2 chose from hahaha Hollyweed is ment to be getting good reviews from everyone who's tried it. I'm gonna have 2 check out the Mr nice seeds. But have heard of Ortega been around for a while yeah? To be fair I like the older genetics feel like the high in most new beans are lacking the buzz of old. It's all day time smokes these days. Can't beat monging out after a long day ???

ForTheLove

Veteran
Not yet man, The Sun Ra I was wanting to save till I can grow out some males ;) I'm just making some lunch then was going to find the flower time on strawberry Milk and purple unicorn to figure out a rough flower time on the Strawberry Unicorn.

Welcome Bro glad you like my set up :tiphat:

Ahh, so you looking to f2 or cross alil sumin sumin with the Sun-Ra's?
I love a pollen chuck myself!
Yeah man love them sorta set ups! Big buckets, big pipes, big everything! . . . Fingers crossed :wink:
Purple unicorn, not heard that strain name in awhile, got an untouched pk in the Stash still.
It was a chem d, blackberry kush & sumin else cross won'it!?
To many beans not enough time!..... Or space :shucks: :biglaugh:

BigPhil

Veteran
Strawberry Unicorn? Is Purple Unicorn f3 (Chem Dog x White widow probably?) X Strawberry Milk (Mothers Milk x Goji OG) I hear the Purple Unicorn smelt like dead bodies hope I don't anything too rancid hahaha

BlackBerry kush in it as well. Would need it for the Purple geno

ForTheLove

Veteran
Strawberry Unicorn? Is Purple Unicorn f3 (Chem Dog x White widow probably?) X Strawberry Milk (Mothers Milk x Goji OG) I hear the Purple Unicorn smelt like dead bodies hope I don't anything too rancid hahaha

BlackBerry kush in it as well. Would need it for the Purple geno

That strawberry milk should be very og-ish right?
Only coz mother's milk if I remember bodhi mentioning MM was an old world ogk & goji had alil of the similar?
Who knows, but good bud is good bud. Ha ha!

Rubbish bag, on a hot day kinda funk, from the chem d in the mix. Remembering now, I did pop 1 road kill unicorn & he stank in veg.

Bro I f'in love those fuely, astringent, chemical, rancid types.

Cmoon

Why the tea?
I've grown dwc for many years and tried most things.
The only thing I have in my water these days is ionic grow/bloom.
Honestly simplicity is key here.
As for your temps/res temp I cover everything with newspapers to stop the radiated heat until the canopy covers over your buckets.you can damp them down to keep up the humidity in early veg if you want but the main thing is deflecting heat.
Last thing from me...once your roots get down allow the water level to drop over the week till about half before topping up.
New users keeping the water topped up is the thing that fucks most dwc grows Imo.
Its the gap between the solution and the net pot which is 100%humidity where your feeder/white hair roots develop.this gap operates like aeroponics and is the key to dwc Imo.
Good luck.

Bang on Potts:headbange give the fookas air:party:
Good luck with the run BP ... Ime on big hydro, the heats coming on strong, root temps are key

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts