What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wuhan Coronavirus is an Offensive Biological Warfare Weapon

knucklehead bob

Veteran
Biological Weapons: A Useful and Timely Factual Overview

Part I

he US government and its many agencies and educational and health institutions, have for many decades conducted intensive research into biological warfare, in many cases strongly focused on race-specific pathogens.

In a report to the US Congress, the Department of Defense revealed that its program of creating artificial biological agents included modifying non-fatal viruses to make them lethal, and genetic engineering to alter the immunology of biological agents to make treatment and vaccinations impossible. The military report admitted that at the time it operated about 130 bio-weapons research facilities, dozens at US universities and others at many international sites outside the purview of the US Congress and the jurisdiction of the courts.

This knowledge hasn’t been a secret for a long time. In a classified 1948 report by the Pentagon’s Committee on Biological Warfare, the main selling point was that:

“A gun or a bomb leaves no doubt that a deliberate attack has occurred. But if … an epidemic slashes across a crowded city, there is no way of knowing whether anyone attacked, much less who”, adding hopefully that “A significant portion of the human population within selected target areas may be killed or incapacitated” with only very small amounts of a pathogen. (1) (2)

https://www.globalresearch.ca/biological-weapons-useful-timely-factual-overview/5702842?fbclid=IwAR0p5n60-9l3XUUrQg4Z3R4rcKaZifhUwEySGFS2FOd7EGe_pwdlhGM9ZZs

:tiphat:

Jammal

How long before carpet firebombing of entire cities?

I don't doubt several countries are looking at an all out offensive against China.

Welcome to WWZ

^Try over 10 x 2,000 and still climbing...

Also, Fire-bombing sounds better for the “Death & Doom” crowd. Vaccines can take months to produce.

mike tea

in your back yard

in your back yard

not sure of the timing or the true history, but the brits and their opium war was definitely an eye opener regarding imperial economic and military power. It would be interesting to see what 100 years in the future looks like.

right now, every sovereign country (defined by having a military that can keep it sovereign), or any weak country that has a desire for an asymmetric weapon that it can respond to aggression with, probably has a biological warfare program to produce biological weapons. Its just that some countries are way better at it and have better safeguards for containing their mad creations than others. But nothing is 100 percent in this area. If ever a created virus gets a true hold on the population, whether from an intentional or inadvertent release, where it goes and who it touches may not be able to be contained without horrific measures.

This is why its important to keep an eye open, because if and when horrific containment measures start in one area, it is entirely possible that those or similar response measures will follow the disease, wherever it goes.
veteran buddy showed all that were at his place a video savage land mass murders in the state of arizona57 people killed, in the small town, bodys had bite marks and others never found one man accused of this took pictures on 35 mm camera film reveal a cover up told there are bio labs in the state, images will blow your mind see and opine, mike tea lets hear it if interested happened in 2016

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
All those kooks who bought condos in...

All those kooks who bought condos in...

... these pre-prepped survival caves. Maybe not so stoopit, IF they can get in their condo.

Guard: "Sorry Mr. Richguy, but Govenor Shithead has your condo for the forseeable future. It's a public emergency. That food, gold, booze and stash had to be taken also. It's for the public good and your safety."

https://survivalcondo.com

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
... these pre-prepped survival caves. Maybe not so stoopit, IF they can get in their condo.

Guard: "Sorry Mr. Richguy, but Govenor Shithead has your condo for the forseeable future. It's a public emergency. That food, gold, booze and stash had to be taken also. It's for the public good and your safety."

https://survivalcondo.com

Prolly good to stock up on all necessities
Gun_and_Coins.jpg

Slim Pickens

Veteran
There are numerous websites that detail the experiments done on US citizens by their own government going back decades.If the US has pulled this shiat on it's own people,how surprised should we be that other governments (including China) might have done the same to their citizens?It might well be that this thing was just an accident that got out of hand in one big hurry,or it might have been malicious.Given the aggressive response to this outbreak,one would think it was an accident.

Or was it?

One thing we know for sure,is that we don't know for sure,and probably never will.

W

Water-

I had been certain that Lyme Disease was a govt creation. It's rampant where I live and probably more than 50% of the people that live here are infected at some point. Anyway I was watching a documentary about that guy they found frozen in a glacier up in the Alps they call him "Utzi' or something and he was dated to be from way back and he tested positive for Lymes and they said he'd been suffering from it for many years due to the degradation of his joints. Would they lie? Certainly, but it made me think a bit.
The Chinese thing I have no idea about but I wouldn't doubt the worst of it, seems like every govt is up to no good as far as it's people are concerned.

Lyme disease came from europe and is old but was worked on at the biological warfare lab on Plum island, Lab 257, across the water from the town of Lyme.
They were studying ticks as a possible way to spread disease and infected deer swam back and forth from the mainland and long island and the Plum island lab, thats why those places are where the disease was first recognized. the two areas that are closest to the old disease research lab.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
A more effective bio weapon is fast food and soft drinks.

Unhealthy eating habits is linked To 400,000 US deaths yearly.

As serious as the corona virus is, its potential mortality rate is no match
to the corporate, state blessed death machine of the fast food industry.

Freaking out much about that, no I didn't think so.

News media got y'all hyped up about corona though.

Meanwhile, choke down a Big M*c and some fries while you contemplate
the ramifications. Wash it down with a tall icy cold C*ke,
feel the soothing warmth of knowing corona likely wont get you.

lol

Jammal

Just lol at fast food comparison, this is worse than the 1918 Spanish flu...

Also Americans don't need to worry about our economy,,,made in America is about to go global.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
This isn't really funny. If you really need and use something made in China it might be a good idea to buy it forward. A lot of what we use is made there.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Just lol at fast food comparison, this is worse than the 1918 Spanish flu...

Also Americans don't need to worry about our economy,,,made in America is about to go global.

Economic impact stateside/worldwide will be felt as manufactures in China
slow to ramp up production due to the virus.

Made in America is okay, but made in China rules for now.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Less than 2 weeks to build "hospitals". They sure seemed like they knew. Hey maybe we can buy some of that rice being grown in Vietnam, you know where some of the agent orange was dropped?
The Chinese are major land renters there for that purpose so I said they are exporting that rice to China? Well, a little I was told but lots exported to the USA and rest of the world.

Funny how things work out sometimes:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts