What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Architects of Western Decline - Cultural Marxism?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- I think you fella's have somehow gone from Cultural Marxism - to Cuddling Macho'ism - now that gets the 'Off-Topic' prize of the week -

picture.php

* Oh - Putin - Trump - and Boris - in the showers - showing some 'Bro-Manship' -

Last edited:

Veggia farmer

Im a little late here, so I first saw the link posted in the first post together with the wife last night. Anyone else had trouble with streaming it? It was weird because it seemed bugged?! So many times I got this error code. It also seemed like it was at the same length everytime the error code came? Well, I dunno but I then clicked on the "line of the length of the movie" (what is that called? movie timeline?) once in a while then it at least ended without errors.

Interesting enough we also watched the social dilemma after a smokebreak. Hmm. That was quite fascinating. A long shot but If you question some lines from them both then you might see the tool that work in these days and some of the sources that use them. Sidetrack maybe, but I never manage to walk in a straight line. LOL