What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

LostTribe

Premium user
Are your favorites with the C99 as the male or female? I have a cross I'm very keen to try, will be with the Alpine 1.0 Haze. Looking to impart some of the Alpine structure and trichs
I have some Cindy pollen in the freezer which may still be viable...

For the Alpines I have Frosty Boy or #2 Apricot Icecream

View attachment 18979811
View attachment 18979810
I prefer the cindy on the dam side as the female gives off less of the....Not sure I want to divulge all of that LOL!

StickyBandit

I prefer the cindy on the dam side as the female gives off less of the....Not sure I want to divulge all of that LOL!
I wasn't looking for all the trade secrets, just wondering which way will usually dominate for trichome size and plant structure? The A1 has much to offer including a specific terp profile which won't negatively affect the C99...

LostTribe

Premium user
Strawnana Cindy
20240328_103748.jpg
20240328_103842.jpg

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Spray them with rooting hormone...or Southern hemisphere kelp extract like kelpak if available which has large amounts of IAA hormone from the kelp in it.. and also test them LOL you might be wasting your time..but we discussed that at length already bro LOL...but giving lots of IAA or IBA and also repotting them, long hours day and extra nitrogen and they should eventually pop out vegetative growth. Rooting hormone the plant will convert into shooting hormone so you can give it either or foliar applied, both will work.

LostTribe

Premium user
Spray them with rooting hormone...or Southern hemisphere kelp extract like kelpak if available which has large amounts of IAA hormone from the kelp in it.. and also test them LOL you might be wasting your time..but we discussed that at length already bro LOL...but giving lots of IAA or IBA and also repotting them, long hours day and extra nitrogen and they should eventually pop out vegetative growth. Rooting hormone the plant will convert into shooting hormone so you can give it either or foliar applied, both will work.
I was thinking foliar with kelp and have maxicrop on hand. I think I used to spray them. Its been a while. Probably ought to give them a dose of Recharge too. That stuff works wonders. Everything is still green though. may switch to 18/6, on 24.

LostTribe

Premium user
This lady does strange things with my brain. Need to test the smoke out on some friends to see if its just me. Serious dr jekyll mr hyde situation. This is not chill wheeds.

I've just been busy with some other life stuff going on. Looks like she'll go eventually. Starting to elongate getting stringy which is the first sign of reverting.
20240406_110046.jpg

LostTribe

Premium user
Anybody feeling festive? I am talking Festivus festive now! Shall we liven this place up a bit?

I get people asking where they can find my Cinderella 99 seed stock almost every week, so being as it is the eve of 420 and our fine community now has a premium trading platform, I have decided to make a once in a lifetime drop. This is going to be a one time opportunity to acquire a single regular pack of 12 LostTribe Cinderella 99 F6 Fruit Punch Selection, that's it.

This will only be available to Veteran and Premium members that are able to access the Trading Post, and sorry but only to USA. We will have 3 spots and they will go to the first 3 replies but I will consider back ups should things not work out.

The Thread will be labeled LostTribe 420 Original Cinderella 99 Giveaway

Drop will be on 4/20 at an unspecified time so if you are interested best to stay tuned and keep smashing the refresh button as it won't happen ever again. Good Luck and may the Force be with you!

full

full

full

@Gypsy Nirvana let me know if this is cool, if not happy to take it down and post on the traders post.

Happy 420!

:ying:
LostTribe
full

LostTribe

Premium user
Happy 420 Icmag!

420 Cinderella 99 Giveaway drop going down sometime after 4:20 Pacific....;)

Hauled out the finest wineage Tom Hill Haze mint and the Haze only headie enjoy! I'll try not to get lost but no guarantees, lol! Uh oh!

20240420_084607.jpg

This one right here blows the doors off anything else. Haze on!;)