PoweredByLove

Most Loved
View media item 18717888Randotron#11
View media item 18717887Randotron #8
View media item 18717885Dj's choice
View media item 18717886Strawberry rain #3
View media item 18717884Randotron #10
View media item 18717883Randotron #14
View media item 18717881My prized Bananas 🍌 OGKush... lol kidding of course Randotron #12 started going donkey Kong around week 6 wasn't planning on keeping any of these but definitely not keeping that one 😅 stressful times in here.
View media item 18717810Chi2own #2 also got Bananas but earlier in week 3 only on the bottom branches. Prolly didn't help that it suffered during stretch getting dry and ph swings and food insecurity. I see a few seeds fully matured down there. Doesn't look like it got around much... wouldn't be able to tell anyway. I dusted an old pollen qtip (if you know you know) from the late 2000s in there. I think I might have wasted my time 😆 I got clones of the stuff I want and more seedlings on the way I'll try that pollen again next round.

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
Because it's just impossible to make a family tree without registers, the pre-history is before the invention of writing so no registers.
That's why Sons always have their Dads' names in em. People use to tell stories before the printed word. Good times.

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
Because it's just impossible to make a family tree without registers, the pre-history is before the invention of writing so no registers.
It's s called ancestry.com :p
BTW Cro Magnon were a type of Neanderthal that took the name from the cave where they found the remains, since we're all Neanderthal descended (unless you're a South saharan African and even then theres a chance for it because of the constant flux in and out of Africa of all hominids before nations and kingdoms started becoming a thing) we are all family, start accepting your weird, ugly cousins as part of your extended family and we'll go places in the future.

Here's a frosty bud
17149749609605331284868215258456.jpg

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
It's s called ancestry.com :p
BTW Cro Magnon were a type of Neanderthal that took the name from the cave where they found the remains, since we're all Neanderthal descended (unless you're a South saharan African and even then theres a chance for it because of the constant flux in and out of Africa of all hominids before nations and kingdoms started becoming a thing) we are all family, start accepting your weird, ugly cousins as part of your extended family and we'll go places in the future.

Here's a frosty bud View attachment 18998105
Stighnobevoli?