What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Loompas Underdog og aka headband

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
front and left plants are Headband, Blue Dream and Runtz behind.

Headband triggers super early for me and finished last year the last week of September.
picture.php

mexweed

Veteran
so I have some chem #4Xyeti bx3 I just started

anyone know anything about the yeti bx or just the yeti in general, like is it just a cut of loompas, what was used for the bx

Desert Dan

Veteran
picture.php

Not a great pic, but the nugs just don’t come out as nice as the SFV. Different buzz and flavor though... Heavier and more pine on the palate.

-DD :smoke out:

yup, both of those are Floyded, both Charvels, both sold

:tiphat:
My brother loves Charvel and Jacksons and metal
They go hand in hand.
I've been really liking the se line from PRS lately.
If you don't got 6 grand lying around to get a usa one
Best bang for the buck i've found

ElGato

Veteran
If you have been running her that long... Please share your secrets for the primo loompa nuggage.

-DD

no secrets, she's pretty much like any other OGK >> likes her Cal-Mag and a little extra K in later flowering.

imho OG's are hard plants to dial in, plus i run numerous different cuts at one time which makes it even harder to dial. I still have some runs that are better than others(but always dank lol)

I think yours looks great!

LostTribe

Premium user
Star is that AJ's or Loompa? Looks great! Started some AJ x SFV f3's they are looking a lot like that early on with super wide leafs not sure if its due to LED or what. The f2's had some very fat ones but also some narrower.

Latest posts

Latest posts