What's new

What products do you swear by?

Shalako

Dyna Gro...forget the marketing and the crazy labels designed to harvest your ca$h...best nutes for less ca$h, top shelf results.

St. Phatty

$1 LED 9 watt bulbs at Walmart.

2700K & 5000K color temps.

Working better than a 250 watt Metal Halide with a new bulb for Veg. - when you have enough Lumens.

Dog Star

Veteran
1.Gavita 1000 DE...

2.Mammoth Elite 150Q...

3.S&P ultrasilent 1000 cubic meter per hour extractor...

4.Bactrex from Biotabs..

5.Honeywell fan blowers-air movers..

6.Australian Bull Filter

Bobby Boucher

"Amazon's Choice" is always pretty spot on. Whatever team they got selecting these products seem to do their research and have a pretty good idea about what kinda things you can and can't cheap out on. Most, if not all of my gear is an "Amazon's choice" pick. Most everything I own is an "amazons choice" pick at this point. Saves me a lot of time not having to do super mundane research on general household goods and whatnots.

All 5 tents I have are "Amazon's Choice". I've had to replace some drawstrings, but otherwise they were all noticeably higher quality than similarly priced tents I had acquired on eBay..

The little 2 liter solo pump sprayers are great. They make a really fine beautiful consistent mist.. Had to buy some extra for around the house.

Everything just seems to be of a higher quality.

I do love having a mess load of vials along with a proper pippettor and graduated pipettes to do all 8 weeks of nutes ahead of time in one sitting. I can even trust somebody else to do it since I can check their work on a digi.

Latest posts

Latest posts