Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Anyone familiar with uncle festers skunk?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Anyone familiar with uncle festers skunk? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-22-2018, 04:17 PM #141
ambertrichome

ambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really nice
The 2 trimmed buds on the end look like Coastal Puck Yeah. Probably the NL1 in both of them. Looks great!!
ambertrichome is offline Quote

Old 06-27-2018, 09:50 PM #142
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor

i was gifted these not too long back , i got 5 up & going.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-01-2018, 05:55 PM #143
texasjack

texasjack will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugman52 View Post
View Image

Those skunk crosses are good.All the 8th ave genetics strains I was gifted by comacus were good.Grab some of their Purple Mayhem crosses if you get a chance.

Only 1 of his skunk crosses ive seen grown so far is the sour og x skunk 18. I sent some seeds to a friend.They finshied fast very frost really good smoke.

Sour og x skunk 8th ave gen 37 dys
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sourog.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	461232 Click image for larger version

Name:	sourog1.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	461233
texasjack is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-01-2018, 06:32 PM #144
texasjack

texasjack will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugman52 View Post
View Image

I just talked to my friend I gifted some of those exact seeds to.He has them in bud now says they are really blowing up. He will get me some pics later i'll post them for you to see.
texasjack is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-04-2018, 10:40 PM #145
ambertrichome

ambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really niceambertrichome is just really nice
Dominion Seed Company just let out a LTD Release of some pure fire. Available at seedsherenow. Was only 48 packs left. I bought 4.

Local Skunk

Original Diesel x Cuddlefish Hashplant/Sour Diesel IBL x Skelly Hashplant/Super Sativa Seed Club Sk1
ambertrichome is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2018, 04:36 PM #146
Mustafunk
Preserving the legacy

Mustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant futureMustafunk has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambertrichome View Post
Nature Farm also work with Coastal Seeds. Nature Farm was responsible for Coastal getting the 90s Black Domina cut to use with their Heirloom NL1..
As if that actually meant anything? Does working with Coastal Seeds translates into some kind of guarantee? They are actually ripping people off man Lol.

Coastal Seeds is a scam and Kagyu1 a con and an IG self-proclaimed guru who's cashing on other people's work and stealing lines... he spent years collecting seeds from many of us here on IC with his other handle Chomba64 and from friends prentending he was a preservationist, funny how when the chance was right, he started his own seed bussiness in order to cash on all those. The fucker was even advertising lines he wasn't allowed to work/sell on IG like mad without even giving credit, can you believe it? No respect whatsoever.

As far as I know Bob Hemphill and Bamboo are no longer part of Coastal by the way. They left him at his own with the seed company and delusions of grandeur.

Anyway I also believe this Uncle Fester's Skunk thing may have more hype than facts on it... it's not the first time someone tries to cash on the RKS legend, right? It happened in the past and it will keep happening IMO. But I'm curious about the real facts and authenticity.

This is the scene we have nowadays. Chuckers and con artists are ruling the industry (they always did though) and cashing on names since most people don't know what's up behind the scenes, it's all is smoke and mirrors.
Mustafunk is offline Quote

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-10-2018, 07:40 PM #147
kro-magnon

kro-magnon has a spectacular aura aboutkro-magnon has a spectacular aura aboutkro-magnon has a spectacular aura aboutkro-magnon has a spectacular aura aboutkro-magnon has a spectacular aura about
I never understood the craze for RKS, I've enjoyed many of dutch skunks with great pleasure being a sweet smelling sativa lover but I'm pretty sure I couldn't enjoy buds smelling like real skunk spray. It is designed to be disgusting and repaeling, no way i could smoke something smelling like this.If it really exists and it's a big if because many people talk about their memories who can be very different from reality but no one found a plant smelling as they remember.It's just a way to make cash on people's nostalgia about their youth.
kro-magnon is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2018, 07:14 AM #148
Happy Times

Happy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the roughHappy Times is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambertrichome View Post
Dominion Seed Company just let out a LTD Release of some pure fire. Available at seedsherenow. Was only 48 packs left. I bought 4.

Local Skunk

Original Diesel x Cuddlefish Hashplant/Sour Diesel IBL x Skelly Hashplant/Super Sativa Seed Club Sk1

Sounds like a nice mix!
Happy Times is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2018, 07:24 PM #149
Hashmasta-Kut
honey oil addict

Hashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kro-magnon View Post
I never understood the craze for RKS, I've enjoyed many of dutch skunks with great pleasure being a sweet smelling sativa lover but I'm pretty sure I couldn't enjoy buds smelling like real skunk spray. It is designed to be disgusting and repaeling, no way i could smoke something smelling like this.If it really exists and it's a big if because many people talk about their memories who can be very different from reality but no one found a plant smelling as they remember.It's just a way to make cash on people's nostalgia about their youth.

Nope. It was a wonderful smell. and addictive. even though you were ripped, you kept toking, just for the flavor mostly.

Old 07-11-2018, 08:16 PM #150
kro-magnon

kro-magnon has a spectacular aura aboutkro-magnon has a spectacular aura aboutkro-magnon has a spectacular aura aboutkro-magnon has a spectacular aura aboutkro-magnon has a spectacular aura about
So you mean it wasn't smelling as real skunk spray?
kro-magnon is offline Quote