What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Psycho Killer

Psycho Killer

Blue%2BScreaming%2BMeanie.jpg

[YOUTUBEIF]jzIuZ-mrIL0[/YOUTUBEIF]

qu'est que c'est....?

RMS

:smoweed:

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Anyone heard anything from S4L lately? - I'm missing him around the place - and I hope he is OK -

He said he had a small stroke,and would return.It's not the same place without him is it? ( RMS is doing an admirable job of keeping the doors open)...along with the help of the rest of the other regulars here.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes - I did hear that he had a small stroke Slim - but nothing since - my thoughts and hope of a swift recovery are with him -

Slim Pickens

Veteran
I think we all had hoped he would be with us again soon,and indeed we still do.

and yes,I think we all extend him our best wishes for a speedy return to health..and to ICMag.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
He said he had a small stroke,and would return.It's not the same place without him is it? ( RMS is doing an admirable job of keeping the doors open)...along with the help of the rest of the other regulars here.
He wasnt reading that political shit was he? :noway:

Take care S4L.. hoping to see you around soon:tiphat:

GGNo2

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I would post more often but 99.99% of the stuff I get sent is not suitable for this audience. I ruffled feathers of sensitive sorts before that obviously don't share my sense of humour.. Its dark.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
Folks have their PC britches on too tight! e.g What is wrong with calling someone from China, Chinese, vice what someone terms PC as Asian.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
1) Tokyo,Japan
0800-September 1,1945
To: President Harry S Truman
Tomorrow we meet with those yellow bellied bastards and sign the Surrender Documents, any last minute instructions!

(2) Washington, D C
1300-September 1, 1945
To: D A MacArthur
Congratulations, job well done, but you must tone down your obvious dislike of the Japanese when discussing the terms of the surrender with the press, because some of your remarks are fundamentally not politically correct!

(3) Tokyo, Japan
1630-September 1, 1945
To: H S Truman
Wilco Sir, but both Chester and I are somewhat confused, exactly what does the term politically correct mean?

(4) Washington, D C
2120-September 1, 1945
To: D A MacArthur/C H Nimitz
Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by clean end!

Latest posts

Latest posts