Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > Looking for advice.

Thread Title Search
Looking for advice. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-24-2020, 06:27 AM #1
Obiwon

Obiwon is on a distinguished road
Looking for advice.

I know the title screamed noob and I wonder what this dude wants and hopefully it peaks your curiosity and hopefully you can drop some info on me.

I’m looking at relocating to the southern Oregon coast this coming spring and an am wanting to run a light dep greenhouse. I’ve been looking at one of the full bloom 20x95 houses and am wondering what size pots I should use as well as how many pots will fit in the house comfortably. Also what can a guy expect per plant on a light dep greenhouse? I’ve always had to grow guerrilla style outdoor here so it has always been full season plants that I’ve done pretty good with but moving to a place where I can actually garden without fear I’m wondering what to expect.
Obiwon is offline Quote

Old 08-24-2020, 07:33 AM #2
Treevly

Treevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud of
Just looking at the title I was going to say "Buy a couple rifles and get a little place up in the mountains" but that seems inappropriate now.
Treevly is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2020, 04:21 AM #3
Obiwon

Lol I have the rifles and I’m heading for the hills so to speak
Obiwon is offline Quote

Old 08-26-2020, 08:14 PM #4
CrushnYuba

CrushnYuba has a brilliant futureCrushnYuba has a brilliant futureCrushnYuba has a brilliant futureCrushnYuba has a brilliant futureCrushnYuba has a brilliant futureCrushnYuba has a brilliant futureCrushnYuba has a brilliant futureCrushnYuba has a brilliant futureCrushnYuba has a brilliant futureCrushnYuba has a brilliant futureCrushnYuba has a brilliant future
All depends on your style of growing and how long you want to veg for. I would run around 220 20 gallon pots in 3 rows of 2. Just try it and if u want a shorter veg and smaller plant add more. If u want a bigger plant, take some out.

But with 20ft wide houses, i always do 3 rows so there is 2 walkways.

You should expect to pull about 100lb a run.
CrushnYuba is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-27-2020, 05:47 AM #5
Obiwon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrushnYuba View Post
All depends on your style of growing and how long you want to veg for. I would run around 220 20 gallon pots in 3 rows of 2. Just try it and if u want a shorter veg and smaller plant add more. If u want a bigger plant, take some out.

Thank you.
Obiwon is offline Quote

Old 08-27-2020, 06:17 AM #6
gsxr97

gsxr97 has a brilliant futuregsxr97 has a brilliant futuregsxr97 has a brilliant futuregsxr97 has a brilliant futuregsxr97 has a brilliant futuregsxr97 has a brilliant futuregsxr97 has a brilliant futuregsxr97 has a brilliant futuregsxr97 has a brilliant futuregsxr97 has a brilliant futuregsxr97 has a brilliant future
Yuba, What Do you think for plant size goals /veg time in the 20 gallon pots To achieve the 100lbs ?

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrushnYuba View Post

gsxr97 is offline Quote

Old 09-15-2020, 06:59 AM #7
CrushnYuba

CrushnYuba has a brilliant futureCrushnYuba has a brilliant futureCrushnYuba has a brilliant futureCrushnYuba has a brilliant futureCrushnYuba has a brilliant futureCrushnYuba has a brilliant futureCrushnYuba has a brilliant futureCrushnYuba has a brilliant futureCrushnYuba has a brilliant futureCrushnYuba has a brilliant futureCrushnYuba has a brilliant future
Really all depends on time of year.. How hot you are running the greenhouse, how much sun there is.
I would veg them in a separate greenhouse in like a 3 gal. Transplant them into the 20s for like 2 weeks and flip them.
CrushnYuba is offline Quote

Old 10-05-2020, 05:11 AM #8
gsxr97

gsxr97 has a brilliant futuregsxr97 has a brilliant futuregsxr97 has a brilliant futuregsxr97 has a brilliant futuregsxr97 has a brilliant futuregsxr97 has a brilliant futuregsxr97 has a brilliant futuregsxr97 has a brilliant futuregsxr97 has a brilliant futuregsxr97 has a brilliant futuregsxr97 has a brilliant future
Switching coasts?

So sorry to be off topic , but you planning on moving to the East Yuba?

I’d like to know how you like it , when my kids are grown or maybe sooner I think up state New York looks sweet.

Starcrash has got me hooked.

Hope all is well with Yuba, Star, and everyone else
gsxr97 is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2020, 03:43 PM #9
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obiwon View Post
I know the title screamed noob and I wonder what this dude wants and hopefully it peaks your curiosity and hopefully you can drop some info on me.

I’m looking at relocating to the southern Oregon coast this coming spring and an am wanting to run a light dep greenhouse.

Being near the coast is great for People ... all that natural air conditioning, avoid summer heat, etc.

But the Powder Mildew !

If I can make it work in an apartment on the coast, you can make it work in a greenhouse.

I would keep an eye out for Dehumidifiers on Craigslist.

Maybe you can find a good one for $50, that happened to me once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgHn_VnTfeo

Trump's Final Call-in on Tuesday November 3, Fox News Youtube Channel
St. Phatty is offline Quote