Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > Killer Mandarine - Urban Legends

Thread Title Search
Killer Mandarine - Urban Legends Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-11-2020, 08:05 PM #1
NeDank

NeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of light
Killer Mandarine - Urban Legends

This grow will be a small 2 plant one. One is Auto Gorilla and the other is Killer Mandarine from Urban Legends (https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/urban-legends/)

Each plant will have one AutoCob (https://cobshop.net/) to itself plus side lighting from the other autocobs in the tent.

Each plant will be planted in 10" pots and promix for soil.

No pics yet but there will be as soon as they get big enough. Just planted today so it'll be a few days before they sprout and grow a bit.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-13-2020, 02:53 AM #2
NeDank

NeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of light
Just planted a Auto Ducksfoot. Now I need to figure out the next strain. Upgrading this grow to 4 plants.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-14-2020, 04:22 AM #3
NeDank

Planted Killer Cookie and Critical Kush by Urban Legends. That fills the tent.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-14-2020, 03:28 PM #4
bibi40

bibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivor
Will be cool !!!

eager to see those new strains
- HSO : Mango Sapphire (Still in progress)

bibi40 is offline Quote

Old 08-14-2020, 11:46 PM #5
NeDank

Just to show you this is how my tent is set up

I'm thinking I might make seeds with the Durban Poison auto regs. Should be here early next week so they wont be too far behind everything else.

Last edited by NeDank; 08-15-2020 at 12:58 AM..
NeDank is offline Quote

Old 08-16-2020, 04:56 AM #6
NeDank

Got the seeds early! Nice!! Bought 3 regs and New420Guy sent 5. So a few are left over for backup. I planted 3 Auto Durban in a 10'' pot. This is a quest for a male.

Old 08-17-2020, 12:24 AM #7
NeDank

The first seedling has sprouted. Yay! It is Auto Duck. Unfortunately I think I may have buried some of the seeds too much and they will not sprout. I'll give it another couple of days but it's looking like they wont sprout.

Edit: Fuck it I'll replant Killer Mandarine today as it has been 6 days since planting.

Edit again: Killer Mandarine has sprouted just now! Yay!!

Old 08-18-2020, 12:25 AM #8
NeDank

I got rid of the Gorilla auto today. She was buried too deep. That's ok though I needed the space for the Durban Poison Auto's. Everything except the DP has sprouted so this grow is now on day 1. Pics in the next few days.

Old 08-18-2020, 01:14 AM #9
NeDank

Here is a sneak peak at what the plants look like. The oldest which is Auto Duck

Old 08-20-2020, 12:36 AM #10
NeDank

All of the Durban autos have sprouted. Yay!

4 members found this post helpful.