You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Greenpoint Seeds > Sundae Stallion

Thread Title Search
Sundae Stallion Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2019, 12:12 AM #1
Flowerman
X 4 a Kewl Change

Flowerman is just really niceFlowerman is just really niceFlowerman is just really niceFlowerman is just really niceFlowerman is just really niceFlowerman is just really niceFlowerman is just really niceFlowerman is just really niceFlowerman is just really niceFlowerman is just really nice
Sundae Stallion

I wish I could share the smell of this girl, it's like an addicting fruit medley cocktail, smells oh so delicious. She's @ 6wks of flowering, and looks really good.
She has a good 2x stretch when flowering is induced, so train early on, has a real strong odor, which I like lol. Another fun hybrid growing from GPS, just have been really happy with the results so far from them.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20191110_155103.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	111.8 KB
ID:	510419 Click image for larger version

Name:	20191110_155125.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	510420 Click image for larger version

Name:	20191110_155110.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	116.6 KB
ID:	510421 Click image for larger version

Name:	20191110_155118.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	510422

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2019, 02:36 PM #2
Flowerman
X 4 a Kewl Change

Flowerman is just really niceFlowerman is just really niceFlowerman is just really niceFlowerman is just really niceFlowerman is just really niceFlowerman is just really niceFlowerman is just really niceFlowerman is just really niceFlowerman is just really niceFlowerman is just really nice
This girl is looking so good, and her smell is amazing, she's had her last feeding, and will be flushed for the remainder of her time. Can't say enough about this one. Absolutely gorgeous plant.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20191118_223712b.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	125.5 KB
ID:	511153 Click image for larger version

Name:	20191118_223712.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	511154 Click image for larger version

Name:	20191118_223734.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	511155 Click image for larger version

Name:	20191118_223750.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	511156

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2019, 03:27 PM #3
Oliver Pantsoff

Oliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud ofOliver Pantsoff has much to be proud of
Damn, that's it. I'm germing my sundae stallions next week. Looking excellent growmie..

OP
Oliver Pantsoff is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-21-2019, 07:12 PM #4
Flowerman
X 4 a Kewl Change

Here's pic to show her colors, it reminds of a fall sunset, so beautiful!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20191121_104757b.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	129.9 KB
ID:	511408

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-25-2019, 01:37 AM #5
Flowerman
X 4 a Kewl Change

Getting ready to spend a few days in the dark before I take her down.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20191124_112457.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	511699 Click image for larger version

Name:	20191124_112442.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	119.4 KB
ID:	511700 Click image for larger version

Name:	20191124_112423b.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	511701 Click image for larger version

Name:	20191124_112413b.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	511702 Click image for larger version

Name:	20191124_112503.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	511703

Old 12-05-2019, 06:59 PM #6
Flowerman
X 4 a Kewl Change

As for the final report, it’s a good yielder, buds are really dense, covered in a rich amount of trichomes, and the leaves are colorful when the temp drops. The high/stone is above par, it’s very expansive smoke in the lungs, and very very smooth, hashysweet with a fig after taste. It’s super sticky! The grinder was locking up from the density and stickiness. The high feels like it’s going to start out quickly, you start to feel this warmness in the head, but then it simply stays at this point, after about 5 to 10 minutes, a little past half way on a nice paper roll, it kicks in, a fun happy warm feeling kicks in all through the body, my face was actually tingling on it, the body relaxes quite a bit, and I got alot of body sensations, the mind eases down as it really warms you up, then the high kicks in with the body, simply amazing, I must say, this is a real fun one to smoke, I think this would be great around a few friends in the evening time, or with that special someone, it’s a little too strong to actually function in the day time, for me that is lol. Again, I just settled in for the evening, put on some IEM’s and let the music take flight, I mean this stuff was SuperFly! Great for listening to music, the effects are smooth, delightful, happy, body tingling, thought invoking, and last for quite a bit. I can’t stress enough how much fun this smoke is, it’s lively but yet the body melts away. Also helps with stimulating appetite. Definitely can’t go wrong with this one.

Old 12-15-2019, 03:52 AM #7
Flowerman
X 4 a Kewl Change

I can't stress Enuff,...(pheno #1) how good this smoke is It twiks me lol, ot is a keeper without doubt for its potency itself, but when you can add in, how it makes you feel, it's priceless, definitely something I will Love & Njoy, just happy with what the hybrid is about, this plant, what it brings, it sings within the Heart, Captures the mind as well. Though Lucy this is, this is also the G8 "C", The One who bore it from the beginning. All this, flows from this smoke indeed! I dare not say it, but who fkn cares, we do to don't 2 do, we do what we find within ourselves, that is the only Truth I know and see, in this I Fell It! Beyond words, but felt and Known only Deep Within, that is the way, The Key, J.C. 4-Ever, Indeed!!!

Last edited by Flowerman; 12-15-2019 at 04:10 AM..
Flowerman is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-26-2020, 02:39 PM #8
Flowerman
X 4 a Kewl Change

Many months later, this hybrid still kicks my ass into the ground, and it's the first of any that I still feel the next day, definitely a weekend/day-off smoke.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-05-2020, 04:43 PM #9
Tomji

Tomji is on a distinguished road
Sundae Stallion Outdoors

Just finishing up some organic Sundae Stallion outside in San Diego. Ended up with 5 females... they are some chunky girls!
Tomji is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-06-2020, 09:31 PM #10
ExoticsRus

ExoticsRus has a spectacular aura aboutExoticsRus has a spectacular aura aboutExoticsRus has a spectacular aura aboutExoticsRus has a spectacular aura aboutExoticsRus has a spectacular aura about
My SS just came out of the ground and I’m so excited for this cycle cause of your review and so many good reviews of sundae driver . Can’t wait
ExoticsRus is offline Quote