Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > 200+ plants, cops said they would be back in hour with warrant, what to do?

Thread Title Search
200+ plants, cops said they would be back in hour with warrant, what to do? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-29-2011, 06:06 AM #1
Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf is just really niceLone Wolf is just really niceLone Wolf is just really niceLone Wolf is just really niceLone Wolf is just really niceLone Wolf is just really niceLone Wolf is just really niceLone Wolf is just really niceLone Wolf is just really niceLone Wolf is just really niceLone Wolf is just really nice
Question 200+ plants, cops said they would be back in hour with warrant, what to do?

Yeah, just wondering what you would do if a cop came, knocked on the house where you grow (200 plants in all stages of growth...illegally), asked to come in, and you say SHOW ME THE WARRANT, and they say we'll be back in an hour...

what do you do in this hour?

how the hell do you destroy your plants?

i think its important for EVERYONE to have a game plan if they knew they only had 1 hour to clean up shop....

Lone Wolf (Person): prefers solitude, is introverted, and works alone..

Lone Wolf is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:08 AM #2
Grendelkhan

Grendelkhan is a jewel in the roughGrendelkhan is a jewel in the roughGrendelkhan is a jewel in the roughGrendelkhan is a jewel in the roughGrendelkhan is a jewel in the roughGrendelkhan is a jewel in the roughGrendelkhan is a jewel in the rough
My butthole just got all puckered up when I read this post. Yeah I got a plan. Make sure that the home insurance is paid up and then burn the house down!
Grendelkhan is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:09 AM #3
muddywaters

muddywaters will become famous soon enoughmuddywaters will become famous soon enough
idk, that be a shitty situation. if you tried to leave with the plants they probably be out there waiting for you. maybe you could burn the plants if you have a fire place.
muddywaters is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2011, 06:12 AM #4
onthaherb

onthaherb will become famous soon enoughonthaherb will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddywaters View Post
idk, that be a shitty situation. if you tried to leave with the plants they probably be out there waiting for you. maybe you could burn the plants if you have a fire place.
this is genius... the whole neighborhood would get high and forget anything happened
onthaherb is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2011, 06:12 AM #5
thingshappening
Banned

thingshappening will become famous soon enoughthingshappening will become famous soon enough
Totally illegal, no chance to fight it and play games via weight? The harvest wasn't life or death financially?

Hmm. Throw them bitches in the wood chipper (which I don't actually have. In real life I'd probably just cry and start apologizing to god for being an atheist, lol).
thingshappening is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:14 AM #6
muddywaters

muddywaters will become famous soon enoughmuddywaters will become famous soon enough
lol, that and the local take dining places would be mob'd, plus you'd be the favorite guy on the block.
muddywaters is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2011, 06:14 AM #7
pearlemae
May your race always be in your favor

pearlemae is a name known to allpearlemae is a name known to allpearlemae is a name known to allpearlemae is a name known to allpearlemae is a name known to allpearlemae is a name known to allpearlemae is a name known to allpearlemae is a name known to allpearlemae is a name known to allpearlemae is a name known to allpearlemae is a name known to all
Put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye.
All you can cause it's going to be awhile before you smoke anything again.

William H Gladstone
pearlemae is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:16 AM #8
ogenko
OverGrow the NWO

ogenko has a spectacular aura aboutogenko has a spectacular aura aboutogenko has a spectacular aura aboutogenko has a spectacular aura about
my waste king garbage disposal would eat dolphins and giant redwoods if i threw em down there.
ogenko is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:17 AM #9
Guest 88950

nothing. you dont think that if they suspected you of growing cannabis to the point that the above occured that during that time it took to obtain a search warrant they wouldnt have a cop posted watch on the street outside to see if the suspected evidence may be disposed of or transported?

hurried nervous actions of suddenly loading bags, boxes, toats would draw suspicion so where could you dispose of 200 illegal plants, pots, nutes, lights, etc...?

stay put and call the fuckers bluff. you shouldnt be doing this if your not willing to face getting caught or even having close calls. sometimes the only difference between a close call and a bust is how you present yourself and wether or not you maintain when in contact with 5.0

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-29-2011, 06:22 AM #10
PoopyTeaBags
State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trailer Park Supervisor

PoopyTeaBags has much to be proud ofPoopyTeaBags has much to be proud ofPoopyTeaBags has much to be proud ofPoopyTeaBags has much to be proud ofPoopyTeaBags has much to be proud ofPoopyTeaBags has much to be proud ofPoopyTeaBags has much to be proud ofPoopyTeaBags has much to be proud ofPoopyTeaBags has much to be proud ofPoopyTeaBags has much to be proud ofPoopyTeaBags has much to be proud of
i think this situation would never happen if it did they could not get a warrant.

This situation is a knock and talk trying to scare people to letting them in when they are scared and not thinking right caught off gaurd. If they could get a warrant they wouldnt give you a hour to destroy evidence....

i would tear down immediently.

Poopy teabags Soma and Grindhouse
*Completed*

Prophets actually get flowered out *Completed*
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=180811

LVPK and Reclining Buddha RDWC
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=199088

BAAAAM! Peanut Butter & JAAAAM!
PoopyTeaBags is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.