Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

Thread Title Search
Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-12-2020, 07:45 PM #2971
HydroOrganicFla

HydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered190 View Post
Bubba Sis, that’s a beautiful plant and interesting cross. Nice!
Thank you. Yes, the Chem and Kush really mix nicely together. This particular pheno is a winner.

I also have some Chemdog 91 crosses that should be incredibly potent, too.
HydroOrganicFla is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2020, 08:49 PM #2972
HydroOrganicFla

HydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of lightHydroOrganicFla is a glorious beacon of light
Supa Fly (Crossroad Chem x Figure Four) by Duke Diamond, Dominion Seed Company

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2020, 09:31 PM #2973
hubcap
StackinCalyxs

hubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant futurehubcap has a brilliant future
nice!!
can almost smell the photo!

-cap
hubcap is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2020, 10:33 PM #2974
HydroOrganicFla

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubcap View Post
nice!!
can almost smell the photo!

-cap
Thank you, this weed does smell damn good. Skunk VA's Crossroad Chem and Duke's Figure Four (Duke's OG Kush knockout male) makes for a good combo.

It's drying now, getting smoked soon.

Old 09-13-2020, 07:48 PM #2975
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor
sleepy monkey

Old 09-13-2020, 07:49 PM #2976
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor
i get these small shrooms pop up in my pots every once in awhile.
but never these big ones

Old 09-13-2020, 07:55 PM #2977
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

a couple seed pods

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2020, 02:00 AM #2978
HydroOrganicFla

This Guerilla Fume' (Silver Chem x Chemdog 91 bx3) by Skunk VA, Lucky Dog Seed Co. is stinking up the whole joint.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-16-2020, 11:34 AM #2979
HydroOrganicFla

Anybody tried any dispensary weed yet?

Florida's MMJ program is a joke but at least a step in the right direction.

I can appreciate it as a grower. Before, "any scary smell of pot" was illegal and could arouse suspicions.

Now, smelling weed and the concept of it not being "the devils lettuce" is really helping as a grower.

I still take the same precautions but breathe a little easier, maybe.

There's also some good options out there to help people that don't smoke buds. I get a few of my family members ratio THC products (3:1 THC to CBD, 8:1 THC to CBD, etc.) which really improves their quality of life.

Old 09-16-2020, 02:55 PM #2980
asher1er
My Paper Cuts Dont Heal..

asher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really niceasher1er is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroOrganicFla View Post
Anybody tried any dispensary weed yet?

Florida's MMJ program is a joke but at least a step in the right direction.

I can appreciate it as a grower. Before, "any scary smell of pot" was illegal and could arouse suspicions.

Now, smelling weed and the concept of it not being "the devils lettuce" is really helping as a grower.

I still take the same precautions but breathe a little easier, maybe.

There's also some good options out there to help people that don't smoke buds. I get a few of my family members ratio THC products (3:1 THC to CBD, 8:1 THC to CBD, etc.) which really improves their quality of life.

IMO most of what i've seen is trash. Only dispo's in this area tho are Trulieve and Rise. Rise is worse then Trulieve. From time to time Trulieve will have some "skywalker OG" on hand which has the OG nose but not the full blown gas we know OG to have. The wife picked up some Stardawg the other day which seems to be good as far as dispo weed goes.

If you go more north you have OnePlant which its my understanding Chemdog does some work for them and they seem to have a nice line up of strains to work with but im not sure on the quality that is being put out from the grow.

On another note, i've seen product with mold come out of trulieve and if you search around the same comment can be seen about the other players in the game so YMMV

asher1er is offline Quote