Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Thread Title Search
GIRL's GOT SKILLS Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-15-2020, 06:13 PM #6421
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
We have a couple of active hurricanes one about to hit Louisiana and all I can think about doing today is packing the boat and checking the engines And fitting the prop cages... not gonna happen because there is no one left to man the boat and we’re in quarantine... so that sucks.. It’s all rainy and gray outside I’ll bet the water is rough as hell right now... few of us went spear fishing last night and the Gulf was wild... hurricane waters are charged and the fish are frisky we took 12 hog fish 6 big red fish and 4 good sized snapper along with 9 fat flounder .. I love night diving it’s not for the meek at heart... it’s totally thrilling though when the sharks are hunting and so are you it’s crazy seeing them dart in and out of your dive light... we lost a big grouper And a speargun to bull sharks We might go looking for the speargun when the weather clears... we were still in Quarantine And didn’t have to make any contact with the public to take the boat out... still it was bending the rules some
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2020, 06:39 PM #6422
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor
spear fishing sounds kool

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2020, 09:11 PM #6423
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Bug your garden looks good... maybe mine will get there soon
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....

Old 09-16-2020, 11:28 AM #6424
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

Boyd Crowder has a brilliant futureBoyd Crowder has a brilliant futureBoyd Crowder has a brilliant futureBoyd Crowder has a brilliant futureBoyd Crowder has a brilliant futureBoyd Crowder has a brilliant futureBoyd Crowder has a brilliant futureBoyd Crowder has a brilliant futureBoyd Crowder has a brilliant futureBoyd Crowder has a brilliant futureBoyd Crowder has a brilliant future
Boyd Crowder has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
girls kick ass, bugs, u aint know?
GhettoGrow 2.0: The Basement Party

_________
Boyd Crowder is offline Quote

Old 09-23-2020, 11:59 PM #6425
Aspenou812

Basically everyone I know is in Quarantine for covid and the only person not sick is my mini me... it’s like the flu but different...
Out in the garden I had to change all seven filters out in the ro system and calibrate all the ph and ec meters.. normally a slight pain in the butt being rundown and doing it alone was a real bitch... I replaced all the 1/4 inch tubing and fittings and cleaned the rest the whole system was gunked up and not really making water.... it was overdue and I’m glad I had all the replacement parts to basically rebuild it... my output that I was getting about 5 psi at the reservoir was 45 ppm .5 now it’s back down to zero and I’m getting 45 psi at the Reservoir and Zero ppm water out of my supposedly 500 gallon a day system.... it’s filling my two 55 gallon holding tanks quickly again and the water is pure so mission accomplished today but I was shocked finding all that nasty gunk in my ro lines gonna have to replace the whole system shortly been changing filters on this one for 5 years so maybe it’s time What do y’all use this one is a HydroLogic Triton and it’s discontinued by the company I’ve been running it with upgraded ro filters... I’m exhausted that was dirty and frustrating work surface water in this area must be real real dirty right now after days of rain

Old 09-24-2020, 12:02 AM #6426
Aspenou812

And Covid 19 really sucks