Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > Thrips or/and something else ?

Thread Title Search
Thrips or/and something else ? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-16-2020, 11:22 AM #21
buzzmobile

buzzmobile has a reputation beyond reputebuzzmobile has a reputation beyond reputebuzzmobile has a reputation beyond reputebuzzmobile has a reputation beyond reputebuzzmobile has a reputation beyond reputebuzzmobile has a reputation beyond reputebuzzmobile has a reputation beyond reputebuzzmobile has a reputation beyond reputebuzzmobile has a reputation beyond reputebuzzmobile has a reputation beyond reputebuzzmobile has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by John LOQUE View Post
So it was moths. And i'm killing 2 or 3 every day. Actually they are born in the tent, when lights are off, they are still in the tent, but if i switch on the general light outside the tent, they escape but i'm there and i kill them. I've got another tent working reverse from the first one, and i watch for moths and frass. I absolutly have to get rid of them even if i have to stop growing and clean every thing.
Here's a link with some more tips on controlling moths.
https://www.theprairiehomestead.com/...ler-moths.html

Old 09-19-2020, 01:09 AM #22
John LOQUE

John LOQUE is a jewel in the roughJohn LOQUE is a jewel in the roughJohn LOQUE is a jewel in the roughJohn LOQUE is a jewel in the roughJohn LOQUE is a jewel in the roughJohn LOQUE is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapefruitroop View Post
This stinks like European Union bullcrap....pure mafia

Ive been there....you could get some spinosad 11,6% from italy on amazon....its from Bayer and its called
Protect garden Success 50ml
There was also another brand i cant remember the name from Composana brand that was another ConserveSC from Dow Chemicals rebottled..

In europe the majority of bio-pesticide are only for peeps with licence (licence means that you have to pay 200 euro and wait 6 months to get it LOL Clowns!!! )meanwhile you can get Abamectin , Glyphosate and what not on the shelves for the ineducated mass.....
AH! beware that in that hellhole the Bacillus Thurigensis israeliensis is for pro also....the one that they sells everywere is the Kurstaki variety that doesent to the trick....
I searched Protect garden Success and the links are for italian stores, but they ship only to italy. I put my address, but i can't change the country...

Old 09-19-2020, 06:32 PM #23
Bordelik tribe

Bordelik tribe will become famous soon enoughBordelik tribe will become famous soon enoughBordelik tribe will become famous soon enough
Look like Tuta absoluta
Bordelik tribe is offline Quote