Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > Me (Officially BR) on IG :D

Thread Title Search
Me (Officially BR) on IG :D Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-15-2020, 09:42 PM #1
Karl-1000

Karl-1000 has a spectacular aura aboutKarl-1000 has a spectacular aura aboutKarl-1000 has a spectacular aura about
Me (Officially BR) on IG :D

Hello

Just want to say thanks to all those who have been keeping me busy with the orders that have been coming in. It keeps me out of trouble and off the streets

I’ve been landed with the duty of grand master of IG by BR.
I’m basically going to use Instagram as my own personal space and do whatever I feel like

For those who follow @breeders_retail then there’s always going to be amusement and the odd special promo code thrown in. I’ll also of course have the catalogue up on there at some point and announce all the new stuff that comes along.

Link up and send me some nice pics people!

P.S. I’m a IG newb so don’t expect A-class content off the bat.
Karl-1000 is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2020, 10:09 PM #2
dannykarey

dannykarey is a glorious beacon of lightdannykarey is a glorious beacon of lightdannykarey is a glorious beacon of lightdannykarey is a glorious beacon of lightdannykarey is a glorious beacon of lightdannykarey is a glorious beacon of lightdannykarey is a glorious beacon of lightdannykarey is a glorious beacon of lightdannykarey is a glorious beacon of lightdannykarey is a glorious beacon of lightdannykarey is a glorious beacon of light
Followed! My username is @harry_merkin on IG.
dannykarey is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-16-2020, 03:01 AM #3
bsgospel

bsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud ofbsgospel has much to be proud of
Same- followed. @handsofproduction

Welcome back to the fold, BR and Karl.

Old 09-16-2020, 05:39 AM #4
Davlok5

Davlok5 is on a distinguished road
Same, just followed. Im @judio_gardens on IG. I can send in some pictures of current grows. I have a few Hindu BX from cultivators choice running right now. Ill add some pics here on the forum as well.
Davlok5 is offline Quote

Old 09-16-2020, 10:07 AM #5
Mars Hydro Led
Garden Partner

Mars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivorMars Hydro Led is a survivor
Just followed.
Mars Hydro Led is offline Quote

Old 09-17-2020, 09:02 PM #6
ULMW

ULMW has a brilliant futureULMW has a brilliant futureULMW has a brilliant futureULMW has a brilliant futureULMW has a brilliant futureULMW has a brilliant futureULMW has a brilliant futureULMW has a brilliant futureULMW has a brilliant futureULMW has a brilliant futureULMW has a brilliant future
Welcome!
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 09-18-2020, 02:01 PM #7
safetyfirst66

safetyfirst66 has a spectacular aura aboutsafetyfirst66 has a spectacular aura aboutsafetyfirst66 has a spectacular aura aboutsafetyfirst66 has a spectacular aura aboutsafetyfirst66 has a spectacular aura about
hell yeah. my ig account is @njgrown see you there!
safetyfirst66 is offline Quote