Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > Killer Mandarine - Urban Legends

Thread Title Search
Killer Mandarine - Urban Legends Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-15-2020, 11:31 PM #31
NeDank

NeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of light
I think I have found the first signs of preflower on a couple of plants.
NeDank is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-16-2020, 02:34 AM #32
NeDank

NeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of lightNeDank is a glorious beacon of light
Day 28

Giving a update for Skunkist. All plants appear to be doing well although I may need to add more fertilizer. Currently feeding 2 tsp / gal of water MaxiGro and a bit of epsome salts.

Overview

Durban from above

Critical Kush

Killer Mandarine smallest of the bunch

Auto Duck and Variegated Killer Cookie

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-16-2020, 10:15 PM #33
NeDank

Here's Critical Kush before and after trimming off the lower bits. Shes just starting to kick into flower

This is my first time lollipoping it wasn't so hard

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-19-2020, 02:59 AM #34
NeDank

Critical Kush is starting to put on some pistals. So far she is the earliest and most fast grower.

Old 09-21-2020, 10:45 PM #35
NeDank

Day 34

Just a quick update to show you some plants

Overview

Critical Kush top shots

Just measured the Critical Kush and she is bang on 3' tall

Last edited by NeDank; 09-22-2020 at 02:16 AM..

Old 09-21-2020, 11:52 PM #36
gRazzy

gRazzy is on a distinguished road
Tell me you wont bake the cat after harvest.

The ladies look so pretty so far, those lights works like a charm. Keep it up.
gRazzy is offline Quote

Old 09-22-2020, 02:19 AM #37
NeDank

Quote:
Originally Posted by gRazzy View Post
Tell me you wont bake the cat after harvest.

The ladies look so pretty so far, those lights works like a charm. Keep it up.

Of course not. He likes getting high though just blow some smoke in his face.

As for the lights I really like them. It's an investment, the same size tent with hid would be closer to 600w. With these I currently have 250w of 50w autocobs.

Old 09-22-2020, 02:21 AM #38
NeDank

Collected a bit of pollen from the Durban autos today. It was fun painting it on the Auto Ducksfoot. Might hit up the Critical Kush too. Not sure yet.

Old 09-23-2020, 03:27 AM #39
NeDank

The Durban female is finally showing a hair here and there. Not enough to pollinate but still happy to have a female.

I pollinated Auto Duck and Critical Kush Auto yesterday and today and will continue to do so for about a weekish. Once they show it's working I'll kill the males. Each pollinated branch has been marked with a bread twist tie.

Old 09-23-2020, 04:58 AM #40
NeDank

Thought I'd show some love to this threads name sake Killer Mandarine

From above

Side view

As you can see she is growing really dense and isn't so tall.