Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Cannapot Hempshop > True Canna Genetics - female and regular cannabisseeds

Thread Title Search
True Canna Genetics - female and regular cannabisseeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-04-2020, 05:53 PM #21
chriskk

chriskk is on a distinguished road
ouaou super !!
chriskk is offline Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 02:13 PM #22
Thesearch

Thesearch is a glorious beacon of lightThesearch is a glorious beacon of lightThesearch is a glorious beacon of lightThesearch is a glorious beacon of lightThesearch is a glorious beacon of lightThesearch is a glorious beacon of lightThesearch is a glorious beacon of lightThesearch is a glorious beacon of lightThesearch is a glorious beacon of lightThesearch is a glorious beacon of lightThesearch is a glorious beacon of light
Hey! Couple questions for True Canna
1. which is your gassiest/most pungent/carbon-filter-busting strain?
2. What would you sayare the main differences between the truth and too true, besides just less phenotype variance?
3. What is your personal favourite?
Thanks!
Thesearch is offline Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 01:52 PM #23
truecannabliss
Selection is art

truecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud of
1) hard to single out one but from the fems the TruZilla and Purple Fondue are both extremely stinky and very different from one another. From the regs the Exodus Valley is crazy stinky and True Doh and Tora Bora Cookies (both new releases dropping next month) are extremely gassy and loud.
2)Too True has sweeter phenos, The Truth is more gassy fuel and Chem funk.
3)Britney and True Doh are 2 of my most recent favourites but to be honest I think I have something to suit most tastes.

Let me know if you have any more questions.
truecannabliss is offline Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 02:42 PM #24
chuckyoufarley

chuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond reputechuckyoufarley has a reputation beyond repute
i know the THAINAPPLE & BRITTANY are very nice ,i love the THAINAPPLE the head is amazing takes me all day to smoke a joint only because im at work so i cant be getting STONED but i do catch an attitude adjustment a few times a day,its that stay up kinda high not the knock yer dick in the dirt high

PEACE CHUCKY

jack & jill went up the hill to score a bag of grass jack was swift & rolled a spliff now he's gettin some ASS

i'm never alone even when i'm by myself
chuckyoufarley is offline Quote
Old 05-16-2020, 09:40 AM #25
vanilla dutch

vanilla dutch is a splendid one to beholdvanilla dutch is a splendid one to beholdvanilla dutch is a splendid one to beholdvanilla dutch is a splendid one to beholdvanilla dutch is a splendid one to beholdvanilla dutch is a splendid one to beholdvanilla dutch is a splendid one to beholdvanilla dutch is a splendid one to beholdvanilla dutch is a splendid one to beholdvanilla dutch is a splendid one to beholdvanilla dutch is a splendid one to behold
Should be a wish list purchase