What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

At the rate this is going, im gonna be a Sumo fighter by the end if the year

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Oh dear - I hope that you are not looking like this yet:

picture.php

superx

Veteran
Its by no means a large gain, you can always lose it if you want...

Just a matter of getting back in to a program that suits you...

I know a lot of people who gained weight over the same period of time, some also gained a few inches of hair...

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
As I was stockpiling TP and food supplies for the staycation of isolation, I got snacks. Lots of snacks. Those got eaten first as a local BBQ place had takeout the whole time, and I ate that instead of canned food. And steaks, lotsa steaks. Those were nice and cheap as the restaurants had closed.

By June I had put on 15 pandemic pounds to my normal 220. It took until last week for that weight to be solidly gone. The carbs helped with my quitting drinking a few month before in Nov, but were hell to get back off.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i've not changed, still in shape...round is a shape, right? i have gained weight, but it seems evenly spread around me.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
I have not gained any weight but I lost a ton of muscle mass. Staying the same weight and loosing muscle = fat and flabby. It's Summer so I walk, hike, ride, etc but Winter is upon us and I won't stand to be in this shape any longer. I am going back to the gym the first of October. Fuck that virus crap. I would rather be dead than out of shape. LOL October will be 6 months off the gym. The longest since I joined my first gym in about 1960-something. I can't stand to look at myself this way. How do fat people bear with the shame of their neglect? It's like never taking a bath and stinking up the whole area. Or never brushing your teeth and having all these rotten teeth falling out of your mouth. Ewwwwwww, gross. I wonder why it is socially acceptable to be a fat, gross pig and it's not socially acceptable to stink.

Society has strange rules.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Walmart's version of vanilla oreos. Little handfuls of instant-gratification bliss.

The devil takes many shapes and forms.

I wanna get my silver sneakers deal going and get in a gym myself. No outside exercise to be had in the cold wet winter.