What's new

Leaves dropping/stress

oregon24

ot entirely sure what’s going on here, plants are obviously stressed.. Any suggestions? They were vegging fine under t5’s then I moved them into my tent with a pretty powerful spyder2p, but was careful to dim the light substantially and also keep the girls out of the direct footprint. Not sure if they’re just stressed from the move or there is something else going on here? Maybe overwatering or a ph issue? The environment is pretty dialed in around 80F with 55%Rh at about 1000ppm co2 with lights on. Lights off is 70F around 50%Rh. This is a hybrid sealed tent with an air exchange about 4 times a day.

Attachments

• 0241C6DB-0CD2-4D39-A2FE-5AED30CDF9A2.jpg
    0241C6DB-0CD2-4D39-A2FE-5AED30CDF9A2.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 406BF5D2-0EDF-4F3E-9D7F-4DE9E07A0C62.jpg
    406BF5D2-0EDF-4F3E-9D7F-4DE9E07A0C62.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 5682931D-B685-4FC0-B2CA-3EA12EBA1FFF.jpg
    5682931D-B685-4FC0-B2CA-3EA12EBA1FFF.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 4EDC85A9-B053-4FDE-AE42-CFBAEAF8845A.jpg
    4EDC85A9-B053-4FDE-AE42-CFBAEAF8845A.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 22
Soil looks dry and they shouldn’t be sitting in a saucer where they can soak up their own run off. Elevate them and water/feed to run off. Can’t say much more without knowing more about your medium and feeding regimen.

oregon24

They’re in nectar #4 soil atm, still pretty young so not giving them much for mites just yet. When I watered yesterday the soil was pretty dry and pots were light, but the drooping of the leaves makes me think it’s over watered compared to the usual wilting you see when it’s under watered. Also I went back to check a couple hours after watering to see if there was any improvements but they looked the same. I’ve had pants that were real dry and almost within the hour perked back up after being watered. They had a pretty big move into this new tent so I’m thinking it could be a combination of things stressing them out. Thanks for the reply, I’ll be sure to get them a little elevated

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
You can't use 1000ppm of co2. You don't even need the 415 that must of us are trying to lower during our daily lives.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
ot entirely sure what’s going on here, plants are obviously stressed.. Any suggestions? They were vegging fine under t5’s then I moved them into my tent with a pretty powerful spyder2p, but was careful to dim the light substantially and also keep the girls out of the direct footprint. Not sure if they’re just stressed from the move or there is something else going on here? Maybe overwatering or a ph issue? The environment is pretty dialed in around 80F with 55%Rh at about 1000ppm co2 with lights on. Lights off is 70F around 50%Rh. This is a hybrid sealed tent with an air exchange about 4 times a day.

You can't use 1000ppm of co2. You don't even need the 415 that must of us are trying to lower during our daily lives.
... and it is said that CO2 accelerates/accentuates deficiencies. Start by not using it for a spell and see if there's a delta. :tiphat:

Medfinder

Chemon 91
They’re in nectar #4 soil atm, still pretty young so not giving them much for mites just yet. When I watered yesterday the soil was pretty dry and pots were light, but the drooping of the leaves makes me think it’s over watered compared to the usual wilting you see when it’s under watered. Also I went back to check a couple hours after watering to see if there was any improvements but they looked the same. I’ve had pants that were real dry and almost within the hour perked back up after being watered. They had a pretty big move into this new tent so I’m thinking it could be a combination of things stressing them out. Thanks for the reply, I’ll be sure to get them a little elevated

Wow...2016 and 2 posts?...hmm

Good luck with your grow...