What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

snake bacon

Im'One

First you have to catch a hog nosed snake, put him in a teeny tiny enclosure, and feed him corn for six months.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I've eaten deep fat fried rattlesnake back in my youth in South Dakota. It tasted like chicken.
LOL

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
I've eaten deep fat fried rattlesnake back in my youth in South Dakota. It tasted like chicken.
LOL
Not everything tastes like chicken LOL, but yes. OTOH most folks that enjoy something would barf if told what they were eating.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Not everything tastes like chicken LOL, but yes. OTOH most folks that enjoy something would barf if told what they were eating.

told friend that rattlesnake was delicious. she asked "what did it taste like?" i said "just like frogs legs..." end of discussion.:)