What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Willians Wonder

Guinness

Hey everyone, I'm just wondering if Williams Wonder is still out there?
Sickmeds was offering F3's a while back, I had a few but they were lost. They no longer offer these seeds. It seems no seed bank or breeder does.
So far I've found Willy's wonder and blue magoo bx2 as the only seed i can find these genetics in. There's Lucinda (something) but its only available in cut from Colorado.
Is Willy's wonder an authentic version of williams wonder?

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Stray fox gardens is doing work with ww he just did a bx1 using a 89 sssc ww and kill bill male from old Rez stock. He also used a male from bodhis temple line to make another bx1 from a different male line. I believe he said something about s1’s as well. I’m definitely going to grab some of his ww gear when he releases it. I believe he’s been working on this project for quite some time. Every thing I’ve grown from stray has been fire. Plus he’s one of the nicest people you will ever meet and the kinda people I like to support.

Guinness

Thanks very much for the info you have bo idea how happy this has made me! I've been searching high and low. Pretty awesome to hear he's using original sssc seed stock. The bx sounds good! S1's would be amazing! Thanks again for the info, I'm gonna keep my eyes open to see when or if those seeds drop.

Latest posts

Latest posts