What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HLG LEDs by DRUIDA

druida.420

Hi guys !

Sharing with you a new grow.

The specs are two HLG 100 with a PrimaKlima 125mm with Temperature Control. The space is 120x60cm with 100cm height.

The germinated seeds were Washing Machine, Spumoni and Do-Si-Dos Skittlez. Baklava didn't germinate.

Atami Kilomix is the choice for soil. 2 months vegetative were i work the plants in Mainlining Style. Will transplant later on to 1 gallon SmartPots.

Wish me luck.

Stay safe friends ! Here comes the pics.

Attachments

• IMG-0431.jpg
    IMG-0431.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG-0453.jpg
    IMG-0453.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG-0436.jpg
    IMG-0436.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG-0454.jpg
    IMG-0454.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG-0455.jpg
    IMG-0455.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 24

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Have you tried the skittlez before?
I don't know of anyone who rates it. I'm not knocking you, if you like it great, but if you haven't tried it you may be better off switching those out and saving 3 months growing time.

druida.420

Sounds like fun. Some nice artwork there. Good luck!

Thanks mate !

I don't know of anyone who rates it. I'm not knocking you, if you like it great, but if you haven't tried it you may be better off switching those out and saving 3 months growing time.

Have not tried any of them. Hope you wrong :biggrin:.

These are from the plug seedbank except for washing machine from ripper seeds.

Only have two Skittlez so If I don’t like them will make a butane/dme mix and use it as my morning dab.

Thanks for the input mate !

Cmoon

sounds interesting, im booked in good luck [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]druida[/FONT]

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
With the 550 added, you should be up there at 50,000lux or more. About 800ppfd. Getting into co2 territory almost. With good environmental control, and a win in the feeding battle, you will get a great result.

sourkush

it's one of the best strain ever as far as taste goes so i'm not sure your friends tried the real cut grown well cause it's super fire.

druida.420

With the 550 added, you should be up there at 50,000lux or more. About 800ppfd. Getting into co2 territory almost. With good environmental control, and a win in the feeding battle, you will get a great result.

I really hope so :)

Thanks for passing by ! :tiphat:

olday

Veteran
Pulling up a stool - I’m looking to join the HLG fan club very shortly
:popcorn:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
it's one of the best strain ever as far as taste goes so i'm not sure your friends tried the real cut grown well cause it's super fire.

Each to their own. I'm really not trying to knock anyone for their taste in weed. For taste, I'd rather spend my cash on a bag of sweets and grow weed for its potency. That strain is known for being very weak, but if you're smoking it all day, or want something that leaves you functional, its probably more appropriate than other strains. I just chipped 1.7p in, or 2 cents in american currency.

sourkush

i heard that about being weak before i tried it and i really didn't find it was lacking potency. It's not the most potent stuff but really far from being weak. And yeah for me the most important is the taste, if im not high enough i'll smoke another one but i want it to be tasty.
And with the amount of cups it received im pretty sure its not just my own taste. But i tried different ones and if i didn't try the awesome one i tried then i would think it's good but nothing incredible.

druida.420

Each to their own. I'm really not trying to knock anyone for their taste in weed. For taste, I'd rather spend my cash on a bag of sweets and grow weed for its potency. That strain is known for being very weak, but if you're smoking it all day, or want something that leaves you functional, its probably more appropriate than other strains. I just chipped 1.7p in, or 2 cents in american currency.

i heard that about being weak before i tried it and i really didn't find it was lacking potency. It's not the most potent stuff but really far from being weak. And yeah for me the most important is the taste, if im not high enough i'll smoke another one but i want it to be tasty.
And with the amount of cups it received im pretty sure its not just my own taste. But i tried different ones and if i didn't try the awesome one i tried then i would think it's good but nothing incredible.

Thanks guys ! I appreciate all the input ! For sure will make a smoke report but if not strong will be my morning smoke ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

druida.420

Hello guys !

A week has passed since topic creation and update is required.

Seeds germinating on 28 December. A week later put in the pots and this week they are like this.

One of Spumoni seems to have the Tobbaco Mosaic Virus. Let's see what comes out. Otherwise everything is normal.

Next Saturday new update!

Cheers

Attachments

• E3DC7FB3-DE0B-46E3-956E-5E7A944EC744.jpg
    E3DC7FB3-DE0B-46E3-956E-5E7A944EC744.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 25
  • 19936431-2588-4B99-A6FA-C4EEF292CFF7.jpg
    19936431-2588-4B99-A6FA-C4EEF292CFF7.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 23