What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Know any sweet strains? Post them here!

Facelesdoll

Once upon a time in a bag of mids were a few seeds. I think 2 grew and 1 was superior to the other. I didn't know much about what I was doing but it was my first grow and the plant turned purple indoors and was the sweetest plant I have ever sampled. I know during flower some plants smell similar (some kalimist bagseed& trainwreck) but cure different and this one cured very sweetly. Imagine it tastes like 85-90%sweet, 5-7% lemon peel, 3-5%berries, and 5% floral. It was so sweet and smooth smelling and tasting.
Who has suggestions for similar?
I know someone knows what I mean

G

growhigh1233

'fruity chronic juice' .....................i grew em out as freebees ............they were expectionaly sweet ......... much sweeter than the likes of critical mass or wappa

Facelesdoll

Can you guys relate these strains to my description above? Much thanks to the replies! Really trying to find the plant or the pheno from some gear

YukonKronic

Was about 10-15 years ago. I am betting its closer to a landrace

Northern Lights.. it wasn’t number five though. I want to say 3 or maybe 9... anyways it was seed purchased through Marc emery I believe. Tasted like sugar and a tiny tiny bit sour like citrusy pine. Still some of the sweetest ever and I started growing some damn juicy weeds last year or two.
Grower was a neighbour who had a little shit kid come sneaking around looking for trouble and found a forgotten nug lost under tinfoil in a grow room with nothing but a bare bulb and tinfoil curtains. Rolled it while I walked away and was smoking before the end of their driveway. Got out onto the road to walk back home and was about level 90 high for a young puke stealing shwag from his betters most days. Benchmark weed for decades.
Was 15 years ago... maybe 20 :biggrin:

right

Candyland . I'm surprised that I don't see more of it , I liked it better than any other cookies strain.

Jammal

Sensi fruity juice, untouchable sweet flavor, thai x afghani , huge yield, bout %22 max thc ,excellent strain though ...top notch all rounder,..nice high,,be a good breeding tool, stable hybrid now for a couple decades.

capnCõno

Once upon a time in a bag of mids were a few seeds. I think 2 grew and 1 was superior to the other. I didn't know much about what I was doing but it was my first grow and the plant turned purple indoors and was the sweetest plant I have ever sampled. I know during flower some plants smell similar (some kalimist bagseed& trainwreck) but cure different and this one cured very sweetly. Imagine it tastes like 85-90%sweet, 5-7% lemon peel, 3-5%berries, and 5% floral. It was so sweet and smooth smelling and tasting.
Who has suggestions for similar?
I know someone knows what I mean

Not enough info to get any honest answer ... Where was the original bag purchased??? East coast west coast .... was your plant indica dom or sativa? 10-15 years ago could be anything but if I want sumthin to fit ya description csi got some bubblegum n purps crosses that will give u plants that u want

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
The Ninja Fruit Ive grown for the last year or so is very smooth and sweet with a floral hint of berries and grapes.
picture.php

Facelesdoll

It was like 10-12 years ago east coast mass. Funny part it the bud was green but the seeds grew purple seemed pretty saliva influenced. Had no real berry or grape or bubblegum flavor. It was purely sugar with a tickle of floral lemonpeel fruit on it. Was just super sweet. Some plants smell like it in flower like trainwreck had for me in the past but nothing ever keeps this sweet profile. Smelled it on tons of plants just not as intense and not kept into cure

Ok definitely not Cookies then lol...

Probably some kind of Northern Lights or NL cross.

Another possibility is Master Kush.

Like I said, needle in a hay-stack...

Fat purple by hazeman is supposed to be pretty good, lotsa nice reviews on instagram if your lookin for a purple strain

someone even got a tattoo of it they enjoyed it so much, anyways good luck