What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Which one of these clones would you get??

ambertrichome

Veteran
Emerald cup Winning Zkittlez
Franco Cut Super Lemon Haze
Ohio Deathstar
SVOG
Chemdog4
Seattle Cup Winner Real Lemon Tree
Ghost OG
Forum Cut Girl Scout Cookies
GG#4

ambertrichome

Veteran
Franco cut is the 2x Cup Winning Clone from Greenhouse seeds. Im sure its the cut they use to make Feminized seeds, which Im not a fan of. Cut is Not Feminized.

Franco Loja was Manager at GHS, but passed in 2017.

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
Wow ! You have access to all these?i would be happy just to score a couple, like gg4 , Ghost og , and slh,and a banner 2.0, lol

ambertrichome

Veteran
Anyone in USA can have access to them, as they are for sale on stainly. Most are $250 a cut.

I just bought a killer cut of Dominion Seed Company...... Local Skunk for $150. Saves me the pheno hunt, and to me is worth more than $150.

capnCõno

Emerald cup Winning Zkittlez
Franco Cut Super Lemon Haze
Ohio Deathstar
SVOG
Chemdog4
Seattle Cup Winner Real Lemon Tree
Ghost OG
Forum Cut Girl Scout Cookies
GG#4

Well they are all winners so the answer to ya ? Depends on ya goals for the grow and personal preference ... are u growing for yourself (what types u prefer) or for $$$$... or both????

Zkittlez - great flavor not super strong high yields good with some veg time not much stretch sells stupid fast and flowers fast 9wks max can be 8

Slh - there's 2 cuts I know one indica dom gets huge fat buds but smoke is not anything special but 9wks ... another is sumthin special but is not a yielder needs a lot of room stretches like mad has an incredible up high and intense lemon flavor but whispy Buds... aaa smoke but pita to grow n goes atleast 11 minimum

Death Star - check all boxes grows beastly yields stupid fat colas easy plant to grow brain smashing stupefying high... damn near perfect plant unless u don't like huge stank ass pungent diesel buds... only thing I can say bad bout this one is if u don't like repulsive diesel funk u won't like this but imo this plant is an easy 9 does need 11-12 wks but yields huge

Sfv og- my personal fav og and is gas gas gas with some lemon cleaner completely different then the lemon in the slh ... got viney structure grows golf ball type buds not an easy plant to grow not a good yielded but can yield decent if work is put in...

Chem4- beast of a plant grows itself super greasy very potent smoke as all Chems... yields huge ... has a slight sweet citrus lemon orange thing mixed with the Chem funk

Lemon tree - all I'll say is it's good for extracts lol... very unstable plant low yields better lemons out there the s1 of lemon tree lemonade is much better overall plant

Ghost- pretty much same as sfv it's all personal preference with the original og cuts they all grow the same for the most part I just like sfv best but ghost n Tahoe are close aak someone else they will say the opposite

Forum - great cookies flavor super frosty easy to grow not a big yielder but solid cookie cut very stable

Gg4- bout a million pages on here so not gonna go into detail but she checks all boxes unless u don't like Chem sour funk with chocolate hints this plant is good for anyone to grow

Glue chem4 and death star would grow great together

The og cuts n cookies can be grown together

Zkittlez don't stretch enough to be in the mix with the others

And haze needs its own space and feed levels and I'd pass on the lemon tree for the haze

ambertrichome

Veteran
Well they are all winners so the answer to ya ? Depends on ya goals for the grow and personal preference ... are u growing for yourself (what types u prefer) or for $$$$... or both????

Zkittlez - great flavor not super strong high yields good with some veg time not much stretch sells stupid fast and flowers fast 9wks max can be 8

Slh - there's 2 cuts I know one indica dom gets huge fat buds but smoke is not anything special but 9wks ... another is sumthin special but is not a yielder needs a lot of room stretches like mad has an incredible up high and intense lemon flavor but whispy Buds... aaa smoke but pita to grow n goes atleast 11 minimum

Death Star - check all boxes grows beastly yields stupid fat colas easy plant to grow brain smashing stupefying high... damn near perfect plant unless u don't like huge stank ass pungent diesel buds... only thing I can say bad bout this one is if u don't like repulsive diesel funk u won't like this but imo this plant is an easy 9 does need 11-12 wks but yields huge

Sfv og- my personal fav og and is gas gas gas with some lemon cleaner completely different then the lemon in the slh ... got viney structure grows golf ball type buds not an easy plant to grow not a good yielded but can yield decent if work is put in...

Chem4- beast of a plant grows itself super greasy very potent smoke as all Chems... yields huge ... has a slight sweet citrus lemon orange thing mixed with the Chem funk

Lemon tree - all I'll say is it's good for extracts lol... very unstable plant low yields better lemons out there the s1 of lemon tree lemonade is much better overall plant

Ghost- pretty much same as sfv it's all personal preference with the original og cuts they all grow the same for the most part I just like sfv best but ghost n Tahoe are close aak someone else they will say the opposite

Forum - great cookies flavor super frosty easy to grow not a big yielder but solid cookie cut very stable

Gg4- bout a million pages on here so not gonna go into detail but she checks all boxes unless u don't like Chem sour funk with chocolate hints this plant is good for anyone to grow

Glue chem4 and death star would grow great together

The og cuts n cookies can be grown together

Zkittlez don't stretch enough to be in the mix with the others

And haze needs its own space and feed levels and I'd pass on the lemon tree for the haze

Excellent Descriptions of all!!

THANKS!! ALOT!!!:tiphat:

'Boogieman'

Zkittlez is by far the worst weed I ever smoked in my life. You can literally get higher smoking shitty brick weed. It's like the equivalent of non alcoholic beer just horrible.

capnCõno

Cup winning Z cut is not potent it won on flavor but the plant overall is a 5 out of 10 the buds aren't pretty very leafy plant compared to cookie gelato sherb stuff doesn't stretch enough needs 10 days extra veg to get enough yield...