What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC 420 Cup Schedule 2019

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
GWA Wake and Bake

GWA Wake and Bake

IC judges are invited to a wake and bake at Growers With Attitude social club, membership is free for judges.

19th April 2019
12:00

GWA
Carrer de Sant Antoni Maria claret 25

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
thanks man, i think folks are a bit overwhelmed with getting all the judging done, some huge categories this year. almost feel sorry for the oil judges lmao.....

some real nice samples again this year, even the club category is impressive.

it's been a really smooth cup so far, touch wood. we had such a great team of helpers and support from our host at terps army.

our good mate LAION is doing his duties as a site photographer and photo shooting all the entries for you guys with a macro lense. so that should be up soon.

velorex

Tested 20 oil and rosin yesterday. Strangely didn't make it to the wake and bake today. Gone trough all samples once. Now looking more closely at the stand outs.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Sounds like its a great succes already. All of you have a great 420 tomorow. And enjoy that great city and TerpsArmy.

Bless for the memorial for thc4sim.

Oldman Green

ICMAG CUP WINNER
Hello fam!!!

A big greeting for everyone!!!!

I have not greeted you before. As always a pleasure to share these days with the ICMAG crew. This year the Cup is being incredible. I'm very happy for all of us.
Special thanks to Gaiusmarius and SourKush for organizing the event and the great hospitality of Trps Army.

I am at home scoring the Indica Grower category and I have not been to wake and bake this morning. Too much work to score my friends. I felt too stoner to go to the city.

I'll go to the city tomorrow and see you at Terps Army in the afternoon. I wish good luck to all the participants.

Great level this year for all of them !!!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
20th April

20th April

4-20

our venue for 420 Terps Army, opens at 11 am

16.00 meet up for 420 session.

18.00 judges are invited for some Italian food.

18.30 voting will close

20.00 Award Ceremony winner announced

20.30 Award night party till venue shuts at 01.00

Aragorn

Chieftain of the Dunedain
hope you guys are having a great 420
good to see it still going after all these years :tiphat:

looking forward to seeing the results