What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Candyland Grow - King Klone Seeds / Purple City Genetics

bmweater

Hey everyone!

I wanted to share my experience growing Candyland from King Klone Seeds. I am so happy with how it turned out. She was easy to grow, not the biggest yielder but just a gorgeous plant to grow. The final smell is very cookie dominant with a light grape back, mostly on the exhale. I took her a full 63 days. Pictures attached and Videos showing the progression thru the weeks also attached.

Strain: Candyland
Breeder: King Klone Seeds
Soil: Fox Farm Ocean Forest, 3 Gallon Container
Nutrients: Heavy 16 Minus Roots, Terpinator
Height: 35.5inches
Dry Harvest Weight: 59.8 grams
***Plant was topped about 6 times prior to flower

VIDEOS BY WEEK

Week 5---- https://youtu.be/X8BYT1VQNs8

Week 7---- https://youtu.be/SE4gEDz5sgo

Week 9---- https://youtu.be/Ws29cGoXTLo

Attachments

• IMG_6022.jpg
    IMG_6022.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_6013.jpg
    IMG_6013.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_6017.jpg
    IMG_6017.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_6018.jpg
    IMG_6018.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 52

bmweater

nice one! what strains have you grown from purple city genetics?

Thank you!

From Purple City Genetics I've Grown:

AJs Sour Diesel - 3 times
PCG Cookies- 3 times
Dosidos- 1 time
Oregon Lemons- 1 time
Candyland-1 Time
GG4- 1 Time

All were exceptional expect the Oregon Lemons...it was just ok.

Have you had a chance to run their stuff?

bmweater

Smoke Report

Hung dry her for 6 days and cured her in a jar for almost 4 weeks. The smell definitely changed, it went from a Sweet Grape with Earthy notes to Cookie dominant with a hint of berry sweetness. The structure as you can see of the plant is amazing, the yield is so good compared to other cookie crosses.

Ok on to the fun stuff the smoke report-----

Strain: Candyland
Breeder: King Klone Seeds
Soil Grown with Fox Farm
Light Mars 300
Indoor
Nutrients were Heavy 16 + Terpenator

Youtube Video of Smoke Report: https://youtu.be/nhQ0XH35zOM

Smell 7/10 -- Only giving her a 7 out 10 because she has a great nose when you open the jars but it doesnt reek. You know you have bud that even the bags can't keep it sealed. So to be honest I have to knock it down a few notches because of that.

Taste 8/10 -- Tastes very earthy with a lot of Cookie notes. When you vape her or use a ceramic wand you get more of a cookie and berry exhale. Reminds me alot of the Dosidos to be honest, that same earthy/kush/sandlewood smell.

Smooth 9/10 --- Smooth as cream. One of the smoothes hits you can take. And man does the room smell good on the exhale. I find myself taking in big wafs of air when I reenter the room as its so good. She has a great expanding feel in your lungs

Strength 10/10-- This is bud is a knockout punch! If you have pain this should be your go to, if you have problems sleeping this should be you got to! The high is very strong, very narcotic, hits you like a train on your body, eyes get heavy and in about 1 hour you want to pass out. Great night time smoke!

Bag Appeal 10/10-- Not sure you can see the purple and orange hairs but she is a beauty. The nugs are so dense its insane they are like river rocks, just crystalized.

Yield 7/10-- She will yield more than a normal cookie cross, I harvested over 2 ozs. Not GG4 or Blue Dream yields but better than the GSC yields we are all used too.

Rosin 10/10 -- This is where she really shined. Over 21% return on her, the rosin was so light yellow it looked like shatter. The smell of the rosin was all berries, when I dabbed it I got earthy Kush tones. Loved it!! May run her again just to squish her

Attachments

• Cover Sheet.jpg
    Cover Sheet.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_6071.jpg
    IMG_6071.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 27

sourkush

seems very nice,
never had the chance to grow one of them clones yet but they have some nice ones for sure