What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple city genectics clones

Croweater

I have 2 gorilla glues from pcg in first week of bloom that I got from Berkeley. i'll post some pics when they are further along. I hope they are legit been smoking gg the last few days and its some tasty shit

EastBayGrower

Veteran
Just got some gelato from them...

Haven't finished anything from then but the clubs I vend to hold PCG in high regards as far as clone nursuris go.

Heard good thing but there gdp, gsc (won some cup), and Bubba kush..

Astro1

Yeah at least DHN has a website. I'd love to hear from somebody regarding their Sour D or better yet from PCG themselves.

Their Sour D is labeled [original sour diesel x OG Sour (original sour d x sfv OG)]. So are we talking Cali connect water down here or a legitimate contender.

I'd love to see some flower pics and results of their gear.

Purple City Genetics crew? Are you here. Anybody?c:peacock:

Savagegardener

Purple city genetics

Purple city genetics

If you have a chance try out there THC bomb consistently test of 30% THC Has the flavor of grape drink grows like a stout Indica it's their signature strain

baylife650

i'm currently running their cookies and thc bomb. i'm at day 20 of flower and the THC already has a sweet smell to it. I agree that it is a stout grower. Pretty stocky bush. I'm pretty excited see how these girls finish up.

SICE

any info on the gelato cut they sell? legit?

If you look into AllStarClones in on instagram you will find some Gelto pics and stuff

not sure if legit but there are pics floating around to give you an idea

Saw the THC Bomb flowers and they are nice, smells good

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
picture.php
picture.php

Desert Dan

Veteran
PCG Cookies

PCG Cookies

picture.php

The nose on the PCG Cookie cut really changes with a cure... Fresh it had a loud oily, dank smell and flavor. Couple months in the jar and it had this delightful grape kush smell, like children’s chewable Tylenol and OG.

It’s pretty nice tbh :joint:

-DD

Latest posts

Latest posts