What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New House Seeds - F7 Round 1

This thread will follow the first round in this Colorado HB1284 legal 40,000w flowering room called F7.

Entire room is two strains from New House Seeds. Left side of the room is Upgradde ([Sour Diesel x Deep Chunk] x Tang Tang). Right side is Bubba Hayes (Bubba Kush x Tom Hill's Haze). Full descriptions can be found in the New House Seeds catalog on facebook.

All plants are in coco and perlite. Nutrients are from New Millenium which we have been testing with stellar results and will be available soon. Additives are from Aptus, this is our first run with this product line and we are following their schedule completely. Also adding Azos which we are giving a lot of the credit for our roots simply blasting out in a very good way.

Some shots of the room four days ago.

Plan is to update daily with a full room shot. Here's Day 6 Flower.

Hoping to play a Spot The Difference in the Picture game EVERYday here soon.

GreenintheThumb

fuck the ticket, bought the ride
Veteran
Cannanerd subscribed. I'm interested to see how them Bubba Hayes do. I assume it's a half sib of Red Headed Stranger?

Respect on the op and on the marvelous seed pop.

P

Paco

Finally this guy gets his own thread!!
love it! this room is serious.
and GIT- yup thats the same daddio we used in the RHS.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
U...katz are off the DeeP~EnD....F0certain, the sight's & lights just keep getting bigger and brighter, better and bolder.....ONE~HELLL of a room TRight....there, immediate sensory overloAD.....and the genetics.....are mouthwatering

sum-body has SET THE NEW STANDARD....out there and U folks are right on top of the pleasure-dome..........simple~splendid...

TB Gardens

Veteran
Ya the room looks banging, I like your mixed spectrum. Gotta be droppers on everything right? Hard to tell from the pics. Or are u bottom feeding? The rolling racks are titties, did u build those or are they sold?

Props bro I'll be checkin in... Wish I could have a fuckin legal warehouse now! Counting down the days.... My application is in for CT, we had to get a fuckin pharmacology & agricultural expert team in place before we could even get an app. Here's to hopin the lawyer gets it done & I'll be banging it out likewise soon brother.

TB Gardens

Veteran
Nice brother! Damn they sure are stretching up to those lights! How long does it take y'all to hand water that room? Must be nice just rolling tables apart and moving around where Ever you want with relatively little hassle.

Day 17

Day 17

Thank You Everyone for stopping by! KB, just trying to figure out which way you twist.. TB, not too bad, I drag it out cause its niiice in there and now drips are flowing just in time for more rooms! GIT, damn nice to meet you the other day, that is a beautiful OG.

The variation already showing on the bubba hayes side of the room is.... :dance013::biggrin:. Upgradde is vigorous stanky and allready showing its trichs. Got my eyes on a particular lady with every node on the plant extended. Huge Standout in this regard. Looks like diesel powering though deep chunk and Tang. Flowers on the way.:thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts