What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YouTube Continues Its Cannabis Purge and Nobody Knows Why

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Does it concern me ????????

Wow what a weird question.. Categorically NO, that literally only means to me that you don't know shit and your triggered brain saw a power conspiracy and just figured it was easiest to see "JEW hater" in big letters than even use your intellect for one second, which has obviously already made it's mind up..

Also I wouldn't say the Rothschildes were even very important or that their supposed religion was even vaguely important to anything. Judaism is not related to this discussion.

You're Ignorant. And I don't appreciate this same "anti semite" crazy stick crap to excuse away your ignorance of the reality of the world essentially.

beta

Veteran
Does it concern me ????????

Wow what a weird question.. Categorically NO, that literally only means to me that you don't know shit and your triggered brain saw a power conspiracy and just figured it was easiest to see "JEW hater" in big letters than even use your intellect for one second, which has obviously already made it's mind up..

Also I wouldn't say the Rothschildes were even very important or that their supposed religion was even vaguely important to anything. Judaism is not related to this discussion.

You're Ignorant. And I don't appreciate this same "anti semite" crazy stick crap to excuse away your ignorance of the reality of the world essentially.

Prove me wrong then. Where's the supposed evidence for this extraordinary claim? If you're going to claim a vast global conspiracy masterminded by Jewish families, you're gonna need to come packing proof.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
I never said Jewish the only families I said was Norman families didn't I?

Stop putting your small minded words in my mouth okay?

Your approach to this discussion is so atypical of the thoughts you are expressing. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH! your not my fucking child buddy! If your parents did'nt teach you shit and TV did then don't blame me.

This shows me that on these boards, and in life, we are probably in alternate spectrums of thought and i'm just going to stick you in my blocked list because It's not my job to teach you anything okay?

beta

Veteran
I never said Jewish the only families I said was Norman families didn't I?

Stop putting your small minded words in my mouth okay?

You approach to this shows me that on this boards we are probably in alternate spectrums of thought and i'm just going to stick you in my blocked list because It's not my job to teach you anything okay?

If you aren't willing to back up your extraordinary claims with evidence, why bother making them in the first place?

Clearly you're trying to convince people this is true. If it were true, there would be evidence to prove it. Why are you acting like being asked for evidence is some kind of offense?

The only people who are offended by a request for evidence are people who have none.

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
So Youtube is shutting down cannabis posts you say? Interesting.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
If you aren't willing to back up your extraordinary claims with evidence, why bother making them in the first place?

Because all of the most sane people I meet and enjoy conversing with agree with this and we have great conversations!? mostly in life but just occasionally reaching overseas like this. I don't spend much time online you might be amazed to hear.

The only people who are offended by a request for evidence are people who have none.

No you're wrong here. I personally think you are so wedded to your opinion that despite me having no need to even try for one second to enlighten you even if i tried it would take too many life times. Goodbye.

beta

Veteran
Because all of the most sane people I meet and enjoy conversing with agree with this and we have great conversations!?

Are you interested in whether it's true, or whether you can find people to agree with you?

Truth requires evidence. Do you have any? Any at all?

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
OMG YES why are you not getting this YES I do and haw haw on me because I don't feel the need to try to explain the last 1000 years of history, that you must have been taught poorly.

I did not come here to make a claim, I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU BELIEVE beta.. I'm not invested okay ??

Look I 'm done if you want to feel like this was your victory then yes you won through attrition okay?

now I am going away from this discussion okay.. you won lol.. the world is just a chaotic mish mash of events that have no meaning and even though it is proven that 80% of the worlds wealth resides in less than 1% of peoples hands no there is absolutely no conspiracy there just random pot luck events favouring randomly greedy individuals from any background nationality or race..

beta

Veteran
Another paranoid conspiracy theorist with excuses in lieu of evidence. This is my shocked face.

OMG YES why are you not getting this YES I do and haw haw on me because I don't feel the need to try to explain the last 1000 years of history, that you must have been taught poorly.

I did not come here to make a claim, I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU BELIEVE beta.. I'm not invested okay ??

Look I 'm done if you want to feel like this was your victory then yes you won through attrition okay?

now I am going away from this discussion okay.. you won lol.. the world is just a chaotic mish mash of events that have no meaning and even though it is proven that 80% of the worlds wealth resides in less than 1% of peoples hands no there is absolutely no conspiracy there just random pot luck events favouring randomly greedy individuals from any background nationality or race..

newbert

beta you were the first person that mentioned jews in this thread. get out of your head. norman conquest has nothing to do with semitic peoples, educate yourself.

beta

Veteran
beta you were the first person that mentioned jews in this thread. get out of your head. norman conquest has nothing to do with semitic peoples, educate yourself.

The Norman Conquest marked the arrival of the Jewish people in Europe. It has quite a bit to do with Semitic peoples, actually.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_England#Norman_England,_1066–1290

The Rothschild conspiracy has been explicitly anti-semitic since its inception.

https://www.adl.org/resources/backg...e-federal-reserve-a-classic-anti-semitic-myth

https://www.timesofisrael.com/nearl...c-conspiracies-continue-to-cloud-rothschilds/

newbert

i didnt know that they were tied to william, i understood charlemange had his own jewish physician he valued. consider me corrected. to be fair you were the first to bring up rothschilds. granted its not much a stretch to include them with banking conspiracies, however, you were the first to bring them up either way.

beta

Veteran
i didnt know that they were tied to william, i understood charlemange had his own jewish physician he valued. consider me corrected. to be fair you were the first to bring up rothschilds. granted its not much a stretch to include them with banking conspiracies, however, you were the first to bring them up either way.

Lost_In_SOG was referring to the Rothschild conspiracy, he admitted it himself.

oldchuck

Veteran
Yeah, Water, I know what you mean. But here I am jumping in. Beta and Lost you argue your points equally well. The lesson I get from it is that history is largely a matter of opinion.

Further, history is a decreasing number of data points the farther back you go. I don't think that that means "history is bunk." Leave off the "hi" and we are left with "story" and that is what makes history interesting and maybe useful if one is not too much of an ideologue

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
This is utter, 100%, unrefined, horse shit. You should stop repeating everything you hear on Youtube. Not a single legitimate source will back up this absurd claim.

Yes, too few people own too much of the world's resources. They aren't descendants of royal / banking families of Europe.

The whole Rothschild conspiracy is unrepentantly anti-semitic. Stop spreading anti-semitism.
Well judge for yourself.

Google:

rothschild archive timeline
rothschild archive clients

Thath's the official website. There is also a membership list at the Trilateral Commission, CFR and Bilderberg Group websites.

beta

Veteran
Well judge for yourself.

Google:

rothschild archive timeline
rothschild archive clients

Thath's the official website. There is also a membership list at the Trilateral Commission, CFR and Bilderberg Group websites.

I'm not Googling for you. You make the claim, you provide the evidence. It's called the burden of proof.

Where's your evidence that this supposed global conspiracy controlled by leading Jewish families is real?

Google is not a source. No-name blogs are not good sources. Legitimate news organizations are good sources.

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
I'm not Googling for you. You make the claim, you provide the evidence. It's called the burden of proof.

Where's your evidence that this supposed global conspiracy controlled by leading Jewish families is real?

Google is not a source. No-name blogs are not good sources. Legitimate news organizations are good sources.
Just google it, and all will be revealed.

Or just click here - it's the official website.

https://www.rothschildarchive.org/exhibitions/timeline/

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
In my gracious many decades on this earth I have found that the people who have most of the money actually deserve it. They are smarter and better than the others so it's only logical that they would have the majority of the money and power.

Poor people are usually stupid. That's why their poor. Duh. I'm sure that most every single poor person wants to be rich. LOL... But, they can't. Because they are usually restricted by their ability to compete in the business and power world. In other words, stupid.

I have met some stupid people that are rich. Inherited wealth is the best wealth. You don't have to be smart to spend money, only to make it.

However, I have met very very few smart poor people. Again, they are not poor by their choice. They're stupid. Sorry, I didn't do it. They were stupid before I got here. Not my fault. But, poor is so very often a result of stupid.

The few smart, poor people I know just fall into that "there's always an exception to the rule" category.

To say that the Jews have more money????? Duh. They didn't get that reputation because it's not true. It is so very very true. Most of the Jews I have met were so very much better at earning and managing their money that non-jews. And, again, I didn't do it. It was like that when I got here. Don't blame me.

I guess in today's world you would all rather have them take their money and reditribute it to us poor people. Huh? Yes?

You're the same people who think every kid is a winner and every kid in the race gets a trophy.

No winners. No losers.

All losers want it that way.

Winners like it the way it is.