What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OLD SCHOOL HAZE X CASEY JONES

mr.brunch

Veteran
Looking good ds, shame about the nuts... hopefully castration will solve the issue.
All the best mate

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good ds, shame about the nuts... hopefully castration will solve the issue.
All the best mate

Cheers mr brunch..:tiphat: I hope the castration works to:) These girls can stretch quite lanky,, massive leaves compared to my other grows.. have one which is only half the size of the others... but looks a lot stronger stalkwise,, and on top of that.. i have a visit due off my landlord last day july,, whole house inside and outside checking all sockets and wiring safety check once every few years..
But apart from that all good :biggrin: Think I can postpone it hopefully..
Stay safe and be lucky all.:tiphat:
Nearly forgot to add my 2 cents for what its worth i would say calyx on your photos but im no expert maybe the more experienced will chime in hopefully not nuts..

jonnyfli

hello ds all ok at this end :) shame about them balls appearing in this thread but like others members have said just pull not cull :biggrin: how big are these now keep the updates flowing I will be lurking :)

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
darksider don't worry to much about this I had it happen twice on delahaze from paradise seeds FEMINISED plucked them first 2 weeks and they never returned and got good returns from them aswell yes I will pass message over to kz dj hope it all turns good for you :)

Nice one much appreciated ratchy :tiphat: im glad to hear that they never returned and thanks for passing message over im running a Tutankhamon from paradise now very small and squat.

jonnyfli
hello ds all ok at this end shame about them balls appearing in this thread but like others members have said just pull not cull how big are these now keep the updates flowing I will be lurking

Thanks for looking in jonnyfli appreciated not to big about 4 foot tall nice to see you about.:tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great! How many days into flower are they now?

Hi UncleBens these were transplanted into the wilma system on the 25.05.2018. straight onto 12x12. so im guessing around 18 days or so but bear in mind they were not showing sex then.:) Hope that answered your question and thank you for stopping by.

nice update darksider looks like they are going to need some supports on them :woohoo:[/QUOTE

Hi bilko thanks for stopping by, :) yes they will need supports for sure they are still stretching strong ha ha .. but postponed the landlords visit till the back end of august now so thats one less worry to think about thats it for now stay safe ..:tiphat:

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
any updates ds has any balls returned since you plucked them ??

Thanks for stopping in ratchy and yes I'm still pulling balls off them.:cuss:

EDIT. .lights on 15 mins ago.. done thorough check and have not found any..:woohoo::woohoo: hopefully none will return famous last words but on top of it either way..:tiphat: stretch has finally come to the end.ec is at 1.0. ph at 5.8. rh is at 50.temperature in room at 27c all in all looking ok.:comfort:

Last edited:

jonnyfli

Thanks for looking in jonnyfli appreciated not to big about 4 foot tall nice to see you about.:tiphat:

View Image
View Image[/QUOTE]

after reading through I'm glad that the balls never came back awesome news and they look a picture of health to keep up the good work :)

ps hope you got rid of the flu and keep the updates a coming

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for stopping by jonnyfli balls not returned :woohoo: and yeah manflu all but gone nearly :biggrin: thanks and yes the updates will keep coming :tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks jonnyfli appreciated .

Illuminate Subbed. Best of luck!

Nice to have you here Illuminate much appreciated.:tiphat: thanks.

And a quick photo shoot as lights now on.. not the best photos but will get more soon enough... had a ph swing when full of man flu and they did not like it at all,, my bad rookie error. but they seem to be bouncing back.. and now I can smell lemon and fir tree if that makes sense to anyone,,, anyhow as requested here goes.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php