What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Owners of Vaporizer Mighty

AndreaEvil

Hi people,

I was just wondering who does own a vaporizer Mighty such as me, what do you think about ?
I bought in September 2017 with the purpose to quit with joints. My lungs were noticetably affected by smoking +-5joints/day, so I found myself forced to switch to a vaporizer (edibles are not my thing). The first week is “weird” this change from smoking to vapor, because the high that combustion gives you is different. But here comes the health-problem: combustion. Now, roughly 5 months after I bought the vape, I can say that my daily consume of weed is absolutely positively improved, in terms of: saving of weed and saving of health.
I reccommend it 100%

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah man, vaporizers are "the shit".
I bought my mighty a while ago and I'm using it frequently, but also smoke joints and one of Mello's glass pipes from the cup in Amsterdam last year.
If you're a tobacco guy- just but it on maximum heat, that is almost like combustion smoking a joint ;-)
Funny enough, I just put my weed in the chamber directly on the mesh screen, and a friend of mine now bought a mighty as well and in his' there's a little steel sieve-like insert that sits in the chamber and that you fill with your actual dope.
Mide didn't have this included, but it does make a lot of sense, especially after looking at my mesh screen which is not really looking virgin anymore....

Carraxe

Veteran
I have one of these since July. I couldn't go back to burn joints. I use the little metal capsules and when in public I just switch an used one for a new one. No smell at all, and no weed bags needed.

A very nice machine, only drawback being the cost of it.

Cheers

PS. Forgot to say. I use it at 210ºC (maximum heat) to make the most of it, I think it is the best setting. In a smoking session I smoke about one gram, that is about 4 capsules.

AndreaEvil

I have never tried the capsules, actually it makes sense: it’s like carrying more joints when you are outside. So I’ll surely try it.

However Me too, I can’t come back to joints as the taste is horrible! I don’t buy papers/filters/lighters since months, and I’m smoking less in term of amount so I think I have almost recovered the price paid for it.

B

Bongi

I had magic flight box some time ago but I did make hole to the screen...
I am looking for new vaporizer. If anyone has used magic flight box and mighty I would like to hear which you liked more.

hazyfontazy

Veteran
I had magic flight box some time ago but I did make hole to the screen...
I am looking for new vaporizer. If anyone has used magic flight box and mighty I would like to hear which you liked more.

no contest ,,mighty all day long

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
I have been considering the Mighty. But am unsure if it could be used for my bubble hash...Will it work with bubble?

hazyfontazy

Veteran
i havent found a good 1 yet for bubble or sieved.

the mighty and crafty work great fro bud though :)

Last edited:

Carraxe

Veteran
I have been considering the Mighty. But am unsure if it could be used for my bubble hash...Will it work with bubble?

Yes
There are capsules filled with a dense mesh where you can place hash, BHO or anything. It works, but you'll need to clean the cooling unit more often. The best way is to melt it over the liquid pad set (that's how they call the mesh)

AndreaEvil

Buds are the best thing to vape with Mighty. If you want to consume Hash just roll a joint lol

Concerning the burn temperature, I never exceed 195 degree because after this temperature the taste is not so fresh

THC123

Veteran
I love it, it is the best as far as portables go. But it does not compare at all to the volcano. The vapor is less dense and tasty and the volcano gets me way higher with the same amount of weed. So I only use mine when I am not at home.

Carraxe

Veteran
I have been emptying my capsules. I owe a lot of capsules (some hundreds) and I usually have to empty them after some days (I vape a fucking lot). I reuse them several times, and from time to time (monthly?) I perform a deep cleaning emptying them and putting them in acetone for a while. I do it when they look like the ones in the bottom of the image.

After many vapings they get covered in condensed resin, so the lead can get stuck if you don't clean them. If you didn't care and the lead gets stuck, you can remove it submerging the capsule in boiling water for a while. After that, an acetone bath leaves them new.

The capsules keep the ceramic chamber cleaner than if you vape straight weed, and I think it makes it easier to use in public and to clean.

Cheers

AndreaEvil

I have been e
mptying my capsules. I owe a lot of capsules (some hundreds) and I usually have to empty them after some days (I vape a fucking lot). I reuse them several times, and from time to time (monthly?) I perform a deep cleaning emptying them and putting them in acetone for a while. I do it when they look like the ones in the bottom of the image.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=75868&pictureid=1819360&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

After many vapings they get covered in condensed resin, so the lead can get stuck if you don't clean them. If you didn't care and the lead gets stuck, you can remove it submerging the capsule in boiling water for a while. After that, an acetone bath leaves them new.

The capsules keep the ceramic chamber cleaner than if you vape straight weed, and I think it makes it easier to use in public and to clean.

Cheers

Hi thanks for the advise. Just a question: for how long should I leave the capsules in acetone?

superx

Veteran
Yes
There are capsules filled with a dense mesh where you can place hash, BHO or anything. It works, but you'll need to clean the cooling unit more often. The best way is to melt it over the liquid pad set (that's how they call the mesh)[/QUOTE

Correct....

The mesh works a treat, it is only bubble for the majority of times that i run through the mighty i very rarely smoke flowers.

When i ran out of mesh pads i would simply sandwich the bubble between the flower matter into one of the capsules then, the majority of people that i know do the exact same thing for many moons.

When i am out and about my choice of vape for resins is the pax3, its a lot less conspicuous and does not resemble a walkie talkie its also a snug fit for any pocket.

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't really smoke joints either due to the smell, thats one of vapings best points for me.

im sticking to dabs/bongs blown out the window and the mighty indoors. It's the best vape for replicating the joint smoking experience

hazyfontazy

Veteran
I can't really smoke joints either due to the smell, thats one of vapings best points for me.

im sticking to dabs/bongs blown out the window and the mighty indoors. It's the best vape for replicating the joint smoking experience

vaping still stinks .not as bad as smoking but it is still noticeable indoors or out

BrainSellz

Veteran
After a nasty cough I couldn't get rid of I bought the Mighty and in a few days my cough was gone. It's the only thing I use now other than the Crafty. The Crafty is just as good other than it takes a hot minute to warm up. Connecting a rubber hose from the Mighty mouthpiece to a bong is a money shot.